Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Island (Pages 5-8) ***** Sheet

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    Isn't that we need to go through few different islands to collect certain treasures? Which island consist the most gems that we can only concentrate on the same island?
    No, only some islands have treasures that can be redeemed for Gems. The islands that have "Incan Necklaces" or "Precious Materials" will get you Gems.

I've been alternating between "Tribal Council" (Precious Gems) and "Trinity Island" (Incan Necklaces).

Fashion Designer
    So, is that mean all I have to dig is this 2 islands & I'll get all the gems I want?
    Quote Originally Posted by BishuFujiwara View Post
    No, only some islands have treasures that can be redeemed for Gems. The islands that have "Incan Necklaces" or "Precious Materials" will get you Gems.

I've been alternating between "Tribal Council" (Precious Gems) and "Trinity Island" (Incan Necklaces).

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for sharing!

I've recently returned to the game after completing all the treasure maps when the game first came out, to discover that you can revisit the higher level maps for free now. This guide will help me grind more levels. Bravo!

Fashion Designer
    Hm... I still find it there is something you can do about this sheet though. As we know there are 4 sets of PG & IN, sometimes the those gems islands just lead you to accumulate 3 out of 4. Hence, we need to be smart actually to remember which islands need to be repeated more often.
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Trinity island yields the first Incan necklace in the series, which for me has proven to be the rare one that completes the set and I have gotten 7 gems through redigging so far. Tribal council, on the other hand, yields a lot of obsidian stone while I am looking for the fourth in the series, the clear one. If I can find out which island has this one I will post it here

Executive Chef
    Ok, so it turns out I'm looking for the silver nugget. I found one on Misty Rock, but there seems to be a low return of precious materials vs other treasures, and I also turned up a gold nugget (which seem abundant enough) so I'm going to keep looking for other sources. Still: silver nuggets are available on Misty Rock 

Fashion Designer
    I wish I have the time to figure out which particular islands to dig in numbering.
    sophiacml

thanks for this thread it is great!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Great thread, great idea, thanks for posting

How do you get hearts and other icons on pols wall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast