Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    And to add, they put a double ore event on in the mine. Why would anyone go mining for ore when the mine is mostly dropping candy diamonds.
    agreed ciarjen. i learn from previous event, sweet retreat event if i'm not mistaken. there was a double ore mining thing during the event. and all i got were double pop candies every time i mined rather than the ore themselves.
    but i am pretty happy that market's now full with candy diamonds so i don't have to mine any (only in the beginning of event, there is a task to mine once). thank you farmers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    agreed ciarjen. i learn from previous event, sweet retreat event if i'm not mistaken. there was a double ore mining thing during the event. and all i got were double pop candies every time i mined rather than the ore themselves.
    but i am pretty happy that market's now full with candy diamonds so i don't have to mine any (only in the beginning of event, there is a task to mine once). thank you farmers.
    Well, this is extra nice because not everyone has expanded to the mine yet, so it makes it possible for them to play!

Farm Supplier
    I was so excited to get my spooky bulldog. I placed him, fed him, patted him on the head and then went and sold off all my spooky pops and candy diamonds, only to find that he was gone the next time I entered the game. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any chance support will help me with this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    I was so excited to get my spooky bulldog. I placed him, fed him, patted him on the head and then went and sold off all my spooky pops and candy diamonds, only to find that he was gone the next time I entered the game. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any chance support will help me with this?

Not unless you took a screenshot of winning the prize. The reason why it has been lost is due to your game syncing with the S8 servers and your game will do this periodically if you have not closed and opened the app properly. They way to avoid losses is to get your game to sync with the servers before you do anything important in the game like collect something random. You do this by force closing the app and loading it again so that you see the news box displayed. This means the game is ready to be played. Do this every time you begin play, never just open an app which has been running in the background on your device. And if you do win something important, take a screen shot just in case.

Fortunately you still have plenty of days to try again and you should be able to buy those things back again in the newspaper. I have seen lots for sale. Good luck.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    And just check your storage cellar just in case too.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Not unless you took a screenshot of winning the prize. The reason why it has been lost is due to your game syncing with the S8 servers and your game will do this periodically if you have not closed and opened the app properly. They way to avoid losses is to get your game to sync with the servers before you do anything important in the game like collect something random. You do this by force closing the app and loading it again so that you see the news box displayed. This means the game is ready to be played. Do this every time you begin play, never just open an app which has been running in the background on your device. And if you do win something important, take a screen shot just in case.

Fortunately you still have plenty of days to try again and you should be able to buy those things back again in the newspaper. I have seen lots for sale. Good luck.
    Thank you for the helpful advice. I'll keep that in mind for the future and chalk this up as a valuable lesson learned!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxvan View Post
    Wondering why I have many summer baits as prizes, but cannot use them for fishing?
    I think maybe you mean Golden Lures? You can use them to fish, you just have to touch the little green ball in the center of the baits, so you can rotate the stock. There is not enough room to display all the baits, so there is the option to rotate, which is why the little green ball has arrows on it.

Last few events have been great. But this one keeps freezing up and crashes! Is this a problem others have noticed? It happens several times an hour. Thanks for any future help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    Touch your dogs house and kennel him then go to your storage

On the silver machine, I have one prize left. I have played 17 times trying to get and haven't. My concern is that the prize count was off by one when I was winning prizes. For example, the message would say 4 prizes to go when I really had five, and now I can't seem to win the last prize. Has anyone else had this hard of a time winning the last item or is something wrong with my silver machine? I played 7 times the first try and 10 this morning with only repeat prizes and with only one prize to go.