Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    actually no. the only pop-up i'm still having, is to vote for sweaters...

guess they will give this event for us somewhere by christmas, like it was with previous ice cream quest, lol )))
    Awwww I'm so sorry... I really wish everyone can participate. It was so nice to have the whole community doing it together.

@ S8, can we have Christmas Event together, both android and iOS? Pretty please please.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @FrozenTurtle and @Kooky. Need your help with these questions. TIA.

? What is the minimum level to participate in this event?
    ? Is this for Android players? It'll be great if it's for both IOS and Androids.
    ? If this is a luck event, is there a limit on how many Spooky Bulldog we are allow to win?
    I will see what I can find out!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Ill be on the road when this starts but will try to begin and see what needs to be done. Whether its a collection and luck event or not, im ready. Even though my luck was bad for the last two, I actually prefer them more. I just know I wont have enough gems right now to get whatever building is needed. But ill try. For the last event I didnt bother with purchasing a building. But if the pets and decor are cute, I will. I dont really care for another bulldog but if there is something different, then yes ill go crazy for it!

Farm Supplier
    What does Luck based mean?? Can someone explain? 😁😁😁 Does this mean getting the Dog prize will be based on luck?! If so, then I'm screwed as I'm unlucky in everything. Lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @FrozenTurtle and @Kooky. Need your help with these questions. TIA.

? What is the minimum level to participate in this event?
    ? Is this for Android players? It'll be great if it's for both IOS and Androids.
    ? If this is a luck event, is there a limit on how many Spooky Bulldog we are allow to win?
    iOS only
    level 17 to participate.
    The Spooky Bulldog is the grand prize and you will only be able to win one of them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aviona0423 View Post
    What does Luck based mean?? Can someone explain? ������ Does this mean getting the Dog prize will be based on luck?! If so, then I'm screwed as I'm unlucky in everything. Lol.

There were some events when we had to collect items and turn in a collection. Items were won randomly, sort of like a draw. And some players turned in dozens of collections and won nothing good. And some were able to turn in 5 or less and won the grand prizes. But based on the message from Kooky, it wont be this type of event.

Which means it will be some type of goals....make such and such and turn it in, then move on to the next part. Just PLEASE dont let it include anything needed from the mine or pond. My numbers of items needed to use both are WAY low.

Executive Chef
    I'm not too worried about the mine, but PLEASE don't let it be an event where we have to craft a special bait that MAY (but is not guaranteed to) catch what we need to complete a goal...this is probably even more frustrating than waiting through 10 days for new collection items to unlock and hoping to win the grand prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Since I already have the Birthday Bulldog I guess this won't be too stressful for me. Sure hope they have some cool prizes. Someone has a really neat animated witch broom I would love to have. Must have been from last year. Was hoping it would show up in the tree house but no luck yet yet. Wish they would have done a black cat for the grand prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Strange, I was looking at the Halloween fs2 that I still have on my iPad......my Halloween skins and decor did not transfer to the "newer" versions. Then when I compared the latest version to my Halloween version, none of the newer event buildings show on the older version! Whatsupwiththat!?!

Edited: pets didn't cross from one to the other, but 2 out of the 3 habitats did.......?
    Last edited by eucom; 10-14-15 at 08:42 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Ahh. Ok got it. Mine and Pond is hard if they include them. There's a new bait though so they might.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast