Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    Help please. I just bought the 4.99 Pack, but only received the items in the spooky box for upgrades, but NOT the five each of candy bags (1 and 2). Where do I go to get these credited to me?
    Those should display in your "slot" machines if you click on play. I.e. The bronze, silver and gold machines. The first bag is used by bronze, second by silver. I don't remember if there were any candy corn bags in that bundle... Which is used by gold machine

Rhino Keeper
    Did a force close and gottem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Anybody else get the Jack in the box. Only works if you tap it. Pretty disappointed in it.
    Some of the animated decorations from previous events also require being tapped on...for example, a lot of last year's Halloween decorations, this year's Easter decorations, and the fireworks and dragon from the Chinese New Year event all require being tapped on to trigger their animations.

Think of the Jack in the Box this way: the only way a real Jack in the Box works is if someone cranks it. Needing to tap it is the virtual equivalent.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the bats keep flying around the tree after the event?

The gravestones have little ghost fly around only when you tap them.

I have only been able to get one gummy fish for each spooky bait, once I tried a hot spot and got a bass, I now avoid hot spots!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Will the bats keep flying around the tree after the event?

The gravestones have little ghost fly around only when you tap them.

I have only been able to get one gummy fish for each spooky bait, once I tried a hot spot and got a bass, I now avoid hot spots!
    OMG I did not even see that little ghosts come out of the gravestones, and you get TWO of them!!! I LOVE THIS EVENT. I have my haunted graveyard from last year, with the ghosts that fly around, and with the crystal ball ghost and the train station, I am over the moon!

I got gummy fish from hot spots, but I am guessing it is maybe 20-30% hit rate. Unscientific, though, because I have only used five or six bait, and got two gummy fish. Thankfully, the bait does not require a mined item, though, because the mine is dropping candy diamonds like CRAZY.

Fashion Designer
    Dearest Storm 8 this is the very best set of goals you have ever done! Everything is beautiful!! Please please please bring the haunted cemetary back! Even for a big gem purchase!! It was the one thing I wanted the most last year and didn't get I will trade one of my 4 haunted carousels! Lol please?

New Resident
    I don't have the option to upgrade my spooky tree. Any thoughts?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by neen4492 View Post
    I don't have the option to upgrade my spooky tree. Any thoughts?
    It happened to me too. Just try closing the game and open it again. It should pop up by then.

Fashion Designer
    to eucom, Peggyg723, and bss0226: thank you so much for confirming! well, guess i have to let them sit at the bait maker a couple more hours before i enter part 4. otherwise i will be end up re-crafting the same baits for 1 hr 45 mins.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad you guys love this so much! I can confirm that the ghost will continue to fly around the Crystal Ball after the event ends.
    Hooray! That is so good!

I am loving everything about this event - thank you so much S8/ Team Lava!

ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.