Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I used 3 spooky baits, a dough bait, and got try again.😡 I used the special bait and got five tuna! Was that DOUBLE 2 1/2 fish!!! I am NOT happy! I want my bait back!
    Had exactly the same: 2 spooly baits ➡️ try again... whaaaatt?!?
    then used 2 golden special bait; 5 salmon and 5 tuna. how can this amount be a double catch? never got 2.5 fish before. please fix this bug, seems not to be fair to annouce to get a double catch, if we then get a odd catch.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, the Spooky bait issue has been reported.
    Current thread
    Double fish weekend not working correctly!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've lost 3 spooky bait as well!! This is ridiculous, I am one prize away from the ghost and now I can't catch any gummy fish to try to get it because the game keeps making my catches "get away." This does not seem fair, it's hard enough to make the treat bags to even try to use the silver machine and now it's impossible!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys, the Spooky bait issue has been reported.
    Current thread
    Double fish weekend not working correctly!
    Thanks for confirming this.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's a bug. Again it's programming......it's away for those of us that haven't completed all goals to keep playing/using gems/buying gems or special packs. I still need 2 silver machine prizes to be finished. Can't wait for the double fishing to be over. Why would it say it got away or try again? No other bug/issue/problem I've had gives an explanation.....it just takes away what ever I did.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I used 2 spooky baits and ended up with twice "Try Again". Ya right TL, very funny! Then I used dough baits and ended up with golden bass instead. They really need to fix it fast or extend the event. It's unfair to us players.
    Add me to the victims. I got the empty hook three tries in a row using the special Halloween bait. I had not noticed the X2 on fishing. The empty hook was supposed to be fixed in an earlier version. It has been tough enough to get gummy fish without this happening.

I hope we get extra time for this task with the spooky bait not working properly - I have just lost 5 spooky baits with the gummy fish 'getting away'. That's a total waste of both time and resources - hours of waiting for the bait to be completed plus all the anchovies and flax needed to make them!

Rhino Keeper
    I have lost seven baits :-(
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    I hope we get extra time for this task with the spooky bait not working properly - I have just lost 5 spooky baits with the gummy fish 'getting away'. That's a total waste of both time and resources - hours of waiting for the bait to be completed plus all the anchovies and flax needed to make them!
    I 2nd that queens15! I need one more item from the silver and I'll have my ghost. Have lost track at how many times I've tried & now with lost baits... Maybe this is a Halloween 'trick'? Wouldn't it be great if we all got our ghost tonight?!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jserar View Post
    I have had all three grand prizes for days now and my grand prize pet ghost has not appeared! Did you do anything special to get him that I have not done?
    Did u buy the haunted house habitat?