Halloween Spooktacular Event
Coming event for Halloween. Join us on 15 Oct at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time for this spooktacular event! This event is for IOS only. You need to be of level 17 or above to participate.
You may see little ghosts around your farm (like the pic below). Don't be alarm. They are little teasers from S8. If you don't see them, don't worry about missing out cos they only start to give us loots when the event starts. For now, they are just teasers.
Preparations Prior to Event
We don't know what type of event this will be but we can prepare in advance in case we need it for the event. Here are some tips from Judy and myself.
- Align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.
- Have all your machines working non stop but ensure they are done working when the event starts in case you have to make a special event item.
- Have all animals (i.e. cows, chickens, pigs, sheep) ready to collect at event time. Likewise for all fruit trees.
- Stock up some mining tools if you can. Feed your pets for tools. Hopefully we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.
- Do not gift your neighbours till event starts and see if gifting is one of the goals.
For a past event, the first task was to gift 3 neighbours and most of us had gifted our neighbours many hours earlier and could not start the event until the next game reset or use gems to skip.
- Check Stormie shop and see if she sells you an event item.
P.S. If Stormie sells you an event item, pls post and share with us. Thanks.
- Buy a Spooky Tree from the Market.
- Complete deliveries to collect upgrade parts to upgrade your Spooky Tree. See below for upgrade info.
- Upgrade your Spooky Tree to get more candies.
- Craft these candies into candy bags at the Witch's Den.
- Turn in the candy bags for respective prize category.
- Collect all prizes of the category to win the grand prize of that category.
- Collect all 3 grand prizes and win a pet ghost.
And don't forget to pop the ghosts appearing on your farm for their loots.
There is no order of prize category to start. You can turn in any category randomly.
E.g. The grand prize of the 3rd category is Spooky Bulldog. Collect all prizes of that category and you will get him once you complete the prize collection. You may get duplicates of each prize before you get the last prize to complete the collection.
The deluxe Witch's Den should be identical to the coin Witch's Den. They both craft the same items in the same quantity but deluxe Witch's Den crafts 30 times faster.
Spooky Tree Upgrade Information
Note: The timer resets after each upgrade, so collect first and then upgrade. Otherwise you lose the pending candies.
This screen shows that you can collect 1 candy at every 4 hours interval from your Spooky Tree. The arrow points to 2 candies means you can collect 2 candies if you upgrade your Spooky Tree to the next stage. To know what stage your Spooky Tree is at, click on your Spooky Tree, a caption will appear on the bottom right of your screen.
These upgrade parts are random drops from deliveries. You can also check Stormie shop daily and see if she sells you an upgrade part.
Stages of upgrade
There are altogether 9 stages. Collection interval is 4 hrs for all stages.
Stage 1 gives 1 candy.
To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 1 of each upgrade part - gives 2 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 3 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 4 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 5 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 6 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 6 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 7 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 7 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 8 requires 4 of each upgrade part - gives 8 candies.
To upgrade to Stage 9 requires 5 of each upgrade part - gives 9 candies.
(24 of each upgrade part for full upgrade)
You do not need upgrade parts once your Spooky Tree is fully upgraded. Sell off your excess parts to help others.
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 1
Buy 1 Spooky Tree
Collect 2 Spooky Pops
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 2
Build 1 Witch's Den
Make 1 Bat Bag
Play the Bronze Machine 1 Time
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 3
Upgrade the Spooky Tree to Stage 2
Play the Bronze Machine 3 Times
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 4
Craft 3 Spooky Baits
Catch 2 Gummy Fish
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 5
Collect 16 Witch Pops
Make 2 Pumpkin Bags
Play the Silver Machine 2 Times
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 6
Upgrade the Spooky Tree to Stage 5
Play the Silver Machine 4 Times
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 7
Collect 1 Candy Diamond
Make 1 Candy Ring
TRICKS AND TREATS PART 8 (last goal)
Make 1 Candy Corn Bag
Play the Gold Machine 1 Time
Overall Grand Prize: Pet Ghost (pic below)
Grand prize: Zombie Cow (skin)
- Pumpkin lantern
- Haunted broom
- Grave stone
- Haunted mailbox
- Striped pumpkin
- Fall leaves
- Webbed Fence
- Jack in the box
- Spooky lantern
- Haunted silo (skin)
Grand prize: Haunted Bakery (skin)
- Giant pumpkin patch
- Smoking cauldron
- Creepy lantern
- Straw witch
- Webbed T-fence
- Cross webbed fence
- Webbed gate
- Spooky Pop
- Golden lure
- Franken-pig (skin)
- Haunted barn (skin)
- Webbed corner fence
- Haunted pop
Grand prize: Spooky Bulldog
- Haunted Manor
- Haunted truck
- Haunted carriage
- Vampire's coffin
- Golden lure
- Vampire sheep (skin)
- Haunted kitchen (skin)
- Haunted windmill (skin)
Have fun and Good luck Everyone.