Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I just bought the value pack, for some crazy reason and never got the ten trick or treat bags....not good, grrrrrr

New Resident
    Thanks for the help on the event can you help me with another problem I can not craft the spring bait I can only buy it is there a way to fix this problem

New Resident
    How did you get yours to craft the new bait I can't get mine to craft the fancy spring bait please help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    I just bought the value pack, for some crazy reason and never got the ten trick or treat bags....not good, grrrrrr
    Mine did that too,,, pesky team lava lol

Force close the app and then the bags will appear

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddie2 View Post
    How did you get yours to craft the new bait I can't get mine to craft the fancy spring bait please help
    You need the spooky bait for this event, not fancy Spring bait. You can craft spooky bait in bait shop using 1 anchovy and 2 flax for 1 hr 45 mins.

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone has the goals after goal 7? Any screen shot or info will be helpful. I believe Goal 8 is the last. (Updated on post 1)

P.S. New players, pls read post #1 for full event information. If you need further clarifications, pls post here. We have players to help you.

Thanks to all who have provided information.

Have fun and Good luck Everyone!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-18-15 at 10:43 AM.

I have the same problem. They took my gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji293 View Post
    I have the same problem. They took my gems.
    Email to support and get them to assist and return your gems. Good luck.

Grand Emperor
    My advise to all players to do the following before making major gem or coins purchases, (1) ensure your connection is good and (2) take a screen shot of your farm to capture your gems and coins and xp. This way you have concrete proof if anything goes wrong. Hope this helps you cos it did for me, to avoid dispute.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Anybody else get the Jack in the box. Only works if you tap it. Pretty disappointed in it.
    i've got the jack just now, i tap so many times but it doesn't work. i think that's how it should work, tap and then he will pop up. i wish mine is working properly too... hehe, he's just too cute!