Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    you will get the leaves if you do more and more deliveries, not guaranteed but yes you must do more plane deliveries so they will drop the leaves which is rareeely to see, from my deliveries, most of them are bats. you can probably get the leaves via bronze machine (randomly).
    edit: you can also monitor your local newspaper for the sale leaves, lol... i got one from the newspaper for $3.

and the hot spot is when you are going to fish, you see like fish silhouettes moving/circling in the pond. there are three silhouettes every reset time (i don't know maybe every 10 hours or more). if you hit your baits there, you will absolutely get the double amount of the fish you catch or, double amount of experience points of a single fish (it depends on which baits you use to fish and also your luck).
    you can hit your baits not on the hot spots and you will still get something. i got my candy fish not from the hot spots. leave your hot spots for catching anchovies, sea bass, catfish, tuna, or salmon. they will be definitely needed for deliveries to get the tree's upgrade parts.
    Thank you! I never knew this. I've always thought if you didn't see the fish there weren't any. Good luck with the event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    Thank you! I never knew this. I've always thought if you didn't see the fish there weren't any. Good luck with the event.
    The pond is like the mine. There are always fish and minerals as long as you have baits and tools. You can fish as many times and as often as you like.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    Sorry for the confusion I ment add crafting slots. I only have the 2 that came with it and when I try to add more it tells me I don't have sufficient gems even though I have more than enough paint cans, etc for adding the next slot
    No problems! I just tried to add a slot, and it all behaved perfectly.

Maybe try force closing your game and restarting your device? From what I've read on these forums, that has solved a variety of problems for different players from time to time.

Good luck!
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Grand Emperor
    Deluxe Witch Den makes treats bags 30 times faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	25126

I'm having problems with my game keep closing randomly which can be frustrating when you're just about to pop a ghost and you end up missing it! Has anyone any suggestions please I've tried shutting my iPad on and off but it's still doing it. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    I'm having problems with my game keep closing randomly which can be frustrating when you're just about to pop a ghost and you end up missing it! Has anyone any suggestions please I've tried shutting my iPad on and off but it's still doing it. Thanks
    Try reinstalling your game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad you guys love this so much! I can confirm that the ghost will continue to fly around the Crystal Ball after the event ends.
    Yay! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Phew! Got the tree fully upgraded! Bought the cute ghost with the crystal ball, so now it's just about collecting and luck.

Executive Chef
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese let the bats keep flying around the tree after the event ends! I love the bats!!

And thanks for giving me some "try another game" goals that are justifying my purchases of Halloween decor items.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody had problems buying the delux hut. My gem total is down by 600