Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    Ok, so ever since the double fishing started I can't use my Halloween bait. Just get an empty hook and it says try again..... But it takes the bait! Have tried re-installing, still no good. I am one prize away from the ghost but as I can't catch gummy fish this is now impossible. As this is unlikely to get fixed over the weekend S8 need to do something to compensate..... Happy Halloween!!! Not..... Guess they just expect me to buy the sale pack instead.......
    I've just lost 2 baits as well. Wish I'd come here first before using them. I still need one silver prize as well. I was feeling really chuffed because I got 17 anchovies from one of my golden lures and was making lots of Halloween baits!
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    I've just lost 2 baits as well. Wish I'd come here first before using them. I still need one silver prize as well. I was feeling really chuffed because I got 17 anchovies from one of my golden lures and was making lots of Halloween baits!
    I hope this gets fixed and you get to use them. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I lost 3 as well. Can't believe I was so excited to think the gummy fish would be doubled. Talk about the trick part in trick or treat! Hope everyone gets reimbursed somehow, but who knows..

New Resident

Exclamation NO Grand Prize Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by npt727 View Post
    FINALLY got the final prize and the ghost! Just want to let everyone know that it may take 50 or more tries to get the final item. This was a fun event until I had to spend days and days on the gold machine trying to get a pick axe to finish.
    I have had all three grand prizes for days now and my grand prize pet ghost has not appeared! Did you do anything special to get him that I have not done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	25527  

Farm Supplier
    Ditto on the spooky baits - 4 used - no gummy fish - caught 3 double hooks + 2 golden bass !!??

... still seeking the elusive final haunted manor in my case ... have 12 coffins, 8 pickup trucks, countless baits and other duplicates from the gold machine but no haunted manor after at least 50 bag turn-ins ... even tried the many "tricks" outlined here but no luck yet !!! Really steaming me now !!!

Last 2 turn-ins, 12:43pm CT Sat: pick, pick ... unreal
    Last edited by seahawkran; 10-31-15 at 10:44 AM.

Host(ess)
    I lost 5 spooky bait today. I sent storm8 an email to report it then came here, I guess Im not alone. I hope they get it fixed before the fishing special is over.

Host(ess)
    for jserar: Is the ghost in your storage cellar? You have to place the haunted house from the cellar then the ghost. It acts like the other pets with the haunted house as the habitat.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jserar View Post
    I have had all three grand prizes for days now and my grand prize pet ghost has not appeared! Did you do anything special to get him that I have not done?
    The pet ghost will automatically be in your cellar upon getting the 3 grand prizes. Force shut your game, start game and see if it's in your cellar. If not email to support for help. Capture the screen of your prize machines as proof of completion and email support. Hope you get your pet ghost soon.

Fashion Designer
    why do i keep getting this?
    i spent all left over baits and now nothing left.
    i need more gummy fish to win the grand prize.
    please team lava don't be so mean...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (1).jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	25530

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    why do i keep getting this?
    i spent all left over baits and now nothing left.
    i need more gummy fish to win the grand prize.
    please team lava don't be so mean...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (1).jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	25530
    It seems to have started since they introduced the double fishing. It has been reported on the bugs and issues, and seems to be affecting a number of us still trying to finish the silver machine.