Thread: No "Old Maps"

No "Old Maps"

It has been a long time since I have received any "Old Maps". I have about 40 to 50 of the "Expansion permits" and "Land deeds". Is it a clitch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    It has been a long time since I have received any "Old Maps". I have about 40 to 50 of the "Expansion permits" and "Land deeds". Is it a clitch?
    you should read this thread dear: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....199-Land-deeds
    and hopefully this information helps you.
    cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Each farm will lack one paper and has surplus of another paper. Every farm will lack different part and paper. When my farm was growing and I didn't have as many pets, I had difficulty getting papers. My solution at that time was to exchange papers/parts with neighbours who had what I needed. I used to put a post on my wall to let my neighbours know what I needed and what I had surplus to exchange for. 3 ways to get papers/parts - (1) deliveries (2) exchanges (3) pets.

Fashion Designer
    i remember when i was on level 38 (it's like yesterday even though it was a long time ago hehe) i kept 60+ expansion permits, 50+ old maps, but no land deed at all. and i kept them for 3 or 4 levels (be patient!) and kept playing, kept upgrading my barn and silo, until somehow i saw somebody sold 10 of land deeds at the newspaper, and when i gave a visit to him/her to say thanks and to pop all the hearts, but well, i rechecked his/her shop to buy other raw materials i need (veggies or bacons) then i saw he/she sold 10 old maps, 10 expansion permits, and 10 more land deeds! no other thing but papers! soon i bought them all since i had more than 100 space on my barn. but you know what was really surprised me? he/she refilled the shop with more land deeds! i could never thank him/her enough for that. but yeah, after that miracle, never happen again i see somebody sell like hundreds of those papers. you can say that was once in a lifetime (i mean once since i play this game since 2013). keep calm and keep playing.

Thanks, that helps.��