Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Wow. This has been a MOST disappointing trio for me. Not a single one. Constant breeding and not a single one. i might say it again because I have spent nearly 3 WEEKS trying to get anything from this....and I've got nothing else to say.....I have got not a single one...if I had got at least one I might have bought a second but I can't reward this kind of torture. I wish the habitat could hold another element so I could at least put something in there.
    You and everyone else who missed out on all three animals despite constant effort have my heartfelt sympathy. I know exactly how that feels from the dog trio (59 failed attempts!). It's supremely frustrating and infuriating. I hope you have more luck with the next trio.

We got the skull trio so soon after the dogs that maybe we'll have trios a lot more often from now on than in the past. Breeding luck seems to circulate somewhat, so it should get better pretty soon when you miss out on a whole trio!

Rhino Keeper
    omg!!

I just finished the flash tournament and was debating if i should put the Tornadodo into the nest or try breeding one more time.....I took summercarefree breeding combo fallaby and rock rhino and got a 13 hour timer!! with 12 hours left. This was Trio so stressful and disappointing like the dogs but I am happy that i at least got one and others were not as lucky.....

I hope the next trio all of us will be able to breed it!

oh no....i just looked up 13 hour timers...it can also be rampage :-(
    Last edited by rbkj; 11-05-15 at 02:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Um.

I just got a 13 hour timer on the last day.

A bit annoyed with that to be honest. Let hope it's a zombee.

It was a zombee
    Last edited by LonePudding; 11-06-15 at 05:00 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334