Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Congratulations, Sandybellee!
    Thank you! It was so nice to finally break that trio fail cycle! I hadn't bred a trio animal since Lullabison. Good luck with the trio!

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations Sandybellee on getting your first one of the trio!! And thank you for your wishes

Executive Chef
    Many congrats Sandy; I sure know you needed that break
    We were both in the same boat, before the SG the Tubacan was the last one I bred and that was not until 1 day before that trio ended. That was not a fun trio but it paled in comparison to that horrible Service trio. It feels really good to have gotten the SG early at least : P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Many congrats Sandy; I sure know you needed that break
    We were both in the same boat, before the SG the Tubacan was the last one I bred and that was not until 1 day before that trio ended. That was not a fun trio but it paled in comparison to that horrible Service trio. It feels really good to have gotten the SG early at least : P
    Congratulations ogreve on getting your sugar glider. I did not have wifi or data connectivity for 2 days so have somehow missed your post.
    Hope you get the pony too...all the best!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks and congrats to you for getting the Steed!
    It looks like a nice animal and I'm soooooooooo glad that we don't have to do earth-fire breeding, that fact alone already makes this trio tons more fun than the previous two of them \O/

Fashion Designer
    Yeah another army of armordillos would have been the last straw !! Though I felt sorry for the fairy ferrets I had to discard . Wish I had the space for them they look cute.
    But now I can get along with my earth nature breeding for the sugar glider and maybe even do some four element breeding and maybe get lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Yeah another army of armordillos would have been the last straw !! Though I felt sorry for the fairy ferrets I had to discard . Wish I had the space for them they look cute.
    But now I can get along with my earth nature breeding for the sugar glider and maybe even do some four element breeding and maybe get lucky.
    Hi what was your combination to get the pony? I don't have any gen or unicorn kinds

Executive Chef
    Finally! I got it! I was really starting to stress!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	25235

Rhino Keeper
    I've spent countless gems on speed breeding, hoping that I'd get this and be able to start in on the second, but nothing. I'm so dejected with this game and so angry with myself for spending real money on it. It seems I'm only able to get new animals through tournaments or world events...aside from the Grassquatch from yesterday, which was a fail, all things considered as I was aiming for the glider, I have zero luck breeding. I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer, and I am happy for all who have bread these successfully (albeit envious !), I just get really frustrated with events like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I've spent countless gems on speed breeding, hoping that I'd get this and be able to start in on the second, but nothing. I'm so dejected with this game and so angry with myself for spending real money on it. It seems I'm only able to get new animals through tournaments or world events...aside from the Grassquatch from yesterday, which was a fail, all things considered as I was aiming for the glider, I have zero luck breeding. I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer, and I am happy for all who have bread these successfully (albeit envious !), I just get really frustrated with events like this.
    I know how you feel. I'm never good at trios and rarely have luck getting the animals. I really love Halloween and would love to get these animals but I'm not having any luck. I was tempted to buy gems but I'm waiting for a gem sale but haven't seen one in weeks. I find it very frustrating trying. I won't give up but my hopes are low. I would have much more fun if it was a Halloween world event. Good luck. Hope you get lucky.