Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Fashion Designer
    WOW!!! I love the habitat. I hope it's a storybook and not a trio.
    I liked last years Halloween habitat better, though I don't have it as I was not playing then.
    Need to save up on gems and collect any free ones thrown at me from in game features.
    So need to win that tournament and hatch egg in time, without spending any gems...

Executive Chef
    The base of the habitat looks very much like a Fire Field and the purpleish trees resemble those of the Swan Lake. Based on that, two of the elements may be fire and dark. It's the animal that has me completely puzzled. The whiteish colours suggest water, if anything. The other colours don't give me any clues. The whiteish, yet 'bling-bling', look COULD also indicate it's a gem-something animal. Gem-dark would be most expected then, as there are already two gem-water animals. But..... this animal hardly has a "Legendary" look to it, so I would be very surprised if it were to be that...

I'm guessing there's going to be a new Storybook and that this is the first animal (note that the Sidekicker was announced in a similar way without so much as a hint of it being part of a Storybook). The habitat would then most likely be a three-element one and the expected sale price will be 200 gems. I *HOPE* the sale price is only going to be 100 gems as otherwise I'll have preciously few gems left after buying the habitat. Placing it is another issue. I presently have NO runes but I have accumulated 12 bombs. As long as the precise steps of the Storybook (if any) are not yet known, I want to keep around 10 bombs in reserve. I did just yesterday finish the construction of a Grand Dark Cove but I don't really want to have to 'sacrifice' that one; as that would feel like a very negative move. I'd rather temporarily sell a farm then.
    Having raised my Barn Owl to level 14, I now have "only" 68K food left. That's no problem though, as by Friday's update it should be largely restored and whatever else would be needed during the duration of the Storybook can then still easily be accumulated during the duration of the Storybook.
    Now... let's build up as much food as possible and then we'll see what Friday's update precisely brings.

Executive Chef
    It is very tough to tell which elements the sugar glider has! This may very well be a new Storybook since we are due to have one. Hmm... The more I look at the habitat, the less I like it. Too much of a voodoo, black magic vibe. So I won't be spending any gems on that one!

Executive Chef
    A trio starting with Earth/Nature after the Ghostrich leaves. Now that is just mean.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    A trio starting with Earth/Nature after the Ghostrich leaves. Now that is just mean.
    Fitting that the goal is called "Sweet Misery" because I have a feeling that's EXACTLY what it will be.

Fashion Designer
    Omg a trio I can't even. But they all look amazing!!!
    And I got the glider 13 hours timer

Executive Chef
    What terrible news is this: I had *so* much hoped we WOULD get a new storybook and that we would NOT get a new trio for a loooong time and here we go again, and... Again earth-nature. I'm sure the next animal will require earth-fire and there we go again: 3 weeks of horror.
    Now I understand the horror habitat..

D*mn just when I hoped I could back to nature-dark breedings after a horrible week of Plantlers fails and now we have to continue that barren combination again.
    Not happy!
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-16-15 at 11:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Lol, isn't it just?

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Fitting that the goal is called "Sweet Misery" because I have a feeling that's EXACTLY what it will be.
    Yup. I don't get on well with trios it seems too soon since the doggy disaster!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It is very tough to tell which elements the sugar glider has! This may very well be a new Storybook since we are due to have one. Hmm... The more I look at the habitat, the less I like it. Too much of a voodoo, black magic vibe. So I won't be spending any gems on that one!
    It's not based on voodoo/black magic, but on Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), which is really neat holiday. But ouch another breeding trio :/
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man, I was also really hoping for another storybook. Partly because I often have much better luck finishing those and partly to hopefully have a break now and then to hatch some of my autumn critters. The next two animal shadows look like they might be so cool. I really really hope I'll have good luck breeding them!

First try was a 10 hour bamboon, not a plantlers, but not something I need. (I've gotten all the earth/nature animals by now) Good luck everyone!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast