Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all your help! Well hopefully!! It's driving me nuts especially when I can't even raise all my animals to epic due to my lack of food

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    This sounds like my experience. Hope we have some good luck soon.
    I hope so too, this morning I am back togetting a Plantlers. So now my 6 attempts for the Sugarskull Glider has given me all Earth/Nature combinations except the Sugarskull Glider and I already had them all. Good Luck to you.

Rhino Keeper
    I've lost count of how many fails I've had since this event started the other day. As my fails have been 9 or 10 hours, I get two combos a day so...this mornings was a 14 hour timer though, which is likely to be a hedgehog. I'm not lucky enough for it to be the grassquatch, the only earth/nature animal I don't yet have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    TL . Preferably, IF I were to buy another gem animal, it would be the Unicorn. At some point in time I would like to have at least two of them especially because of their special ability of breeding single element animals.
    We'll see! Maybe some day we get our Unicorns. I'll definitely try hard for them!
    Hi, hope this isn't a silly question but by single element animals is that just animals like skyger, pyro pony etc?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hi, hope this isn't a silly question but by single element animals is that just animals like skyger, pyro pony etc?
    Yes, that's right!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Ugh! My 16th try is another Plantlers... Doesn't look like I'll be getting this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yes, that's right!
    Thanks, perhaps this is a silly question again then, but other than the rarity of the unicorns, what is the appeal of having 2? As those single element animals aren't expensive or difficult to breed in the case of the skyger

Executive Chef
    Thanks, perhaps this is a silly question again then, but other than the rarity of the unicorns, what is the appeal of having 2? As those single element animals aren't expensive or difficult to breed in the case of the skyger
    You can use two Crystal Unicorns to breed all of the Treasure animals (Treasure Toucan, Golden Retriever, Money Badger) and when breeding for the 3rd part of a trios is possible, you can use two Crystal Unicorns to breed the 3rd one since it is a single element animal.

In addition, you can use one for breeding while another one is occupied in battle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You can use two Crystal Unicorns to breed all of the Treasure animals (Treasure Toucan, Golden Retriever, Money Badger) and when breeding for the 3rd part of a trios is possible, you can use two Crystal Unicorns to breed the 3rd one since it is a single element animal.

In addition, you can use one for breeding while another one is occupied in battle.
    Ah ha, well that certainly adds to the appeal of having two unicorns, not that I would sell a duplicate of one of them anyway. Will definitely need to try and breed a second for some shots at treasure animals. Don't have any of them. Thanks for all your help!

Executive Chef
    Ah ha, well that certainly adds to the appeal of having two unicorns, not that I would sell a duplicate of one of them anyway. Will definitely need to try and breed a second for some shots at treasure animals. Don't have any of them. Thanks for all your help!
    Yep, ninasidstorm8 worded perfectly what the reasons are for wanting two unicorns.
    But... First let's see if I can manage to get ONE of them :O