Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    And here we go again!!! This time round I am going to keep a record of my breedings

#1. QUARTZY + Rock Rhino= Plantler
    #2. Rock Rhino + Pandaffodil = plantler
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    #3. Bamboon +Twilight Troll= Plantler or Racmoon ...
    #3 was a Racmoon
    #4 QAURTZY + Pandaffodil = Plantler
    #5. Grassquatch + Sidekicker = Plantler or Flyerfox.... ( flyerfox will be new)
    #6. Dream bat + QUARTZY = Plantler
    #7. Pandaffodil + rock rhino= 14 hrs... Bamboon
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-20-15 at 05:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Does anyone know when the next animal will become available and what the combo will be?
    It will be available with this Tuesday's (October 20) update (2:30pm EST). Not sure what the combo will be yet but I have a feeling it will be earth/fire. Don't quote me on that, it's just my opinion ;-)

Executive Chef
    3 plantlers and a grassquatch. I haven't even bought the habitat yet. Don't think I'll need to to be honest, my luck with trios is so poor
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Not having any luck with sugarskull glider Fail after fail. Trios are never fun. I wish we had a Halloween event instead. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    I noticed a pattern....
    Almost everyone who has gotten the first animal reported having gotten it with the Pandaffodil and the Rock Rhino. I thought ah what the heck let's give that a go, and whadoyaknow....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  125.6 KB
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-18-15 at 12:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    It will be available with this Tuesday's (October 20) update (2:30pm EST). Not sure what the combo will be yet but I have a feeling it will be earth/fire. Don't quote me on that, it's just my opinion ;-)
    Thanks so much, I can never keep up with all the new releases, expected events etc. How do you know when to expect such things? Eg tournaments, story books etc?

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I noticed a pattern....
    Almost everyone who has gotten the first animal reported having gotten it with the Pandaffodil and the Rock Rhino. I thought ah what the heck let's give that a go, and whadoyaknow....

I've been usung this combo since the Ghostrich was released! Ugh. This is why I absolutely would rather have a Storybook Adventure. Last trio, for the first time EVER, I missed the THREE dog animals. The only time I had missed an animal from a trio was the Catypuss. This is really, really getting on my nerves and taking away all the fun from this game.

Congrats on your Glider, ogreve!
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed a pattern....

Awesome! Congrats! Great to see plenty of people getting this one early!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed a pattern....

Congratulations! Although I've been using that same combo and no luck for me so far. Got another 10 hours today.

I got a 13hr timer this morning with the Grassquatch and the Ancient Sloth. I'd been trying with the basic elements with no luck (1st for the Gostrich and the the Sugargilder)

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast