Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I noticed a pattern....
    Almost everyone who has gotten the first animal reported having gotten it with the Pandaffodil and the Rock Rhino. I thought ah what the heck let's give that a go, and whadoyaknow....

Attachment 25150
    Well look at that! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Woo got a 13 hour 4th try with panda and rhino x

Plantler, Plantler, Plantler... All I get since Gostrish are Plantlers! Oh wait! I forgot! I 've got ONE Bamboon too (that, obviously, I already have since almost start of this game...). And then... Well! Guess what? Plantlers, Plantler, Plantler... and Plantler again... -_-

And still didn't have any opportunity to try for Frightingale or Trick-or-Treant (love the english name, by the way!). All the new "Halloweenimals" of this year are really cool but if things continue like that, I'll don't get any of them. So frustrating! T_T
    Last edited by Tictoclolo; 10-18-15 at 02:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Another Halloween event with creatures and habitats like last year (which I wasn't around for) would've been great. Loved the autumn one. Little disappointed with this one. Maybe we can get the old habitat in something coming up. Did win pumpkin panda in spin (usually never win much) so I won't complain. Love that guy.
    Last edited by NannaSherry; 10-18-15 at 03:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I dont do very well at breeding trios. The only sucess I've had is with the cosmics. Well here goes I'll give it a try as I always do...Good luck all....may we all have breeding success.
    Nothing but Plantlers, Plantlers and more Plantlers oh and 1 Grassquatch to throw into the fails....Trios are so terribly FRUSTRATING

Rhino Keeper
    I got it with Ancient Sloth and Bamboon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    I got it with Ancient Sloth and Bamboon.
    Got it with the same combination!

Now with the excessive amount of updates coming every week, the only thing I could hope for is that the new animals are ugly enough for me to skip breeding so I can come back to normal breeding coz I've not had all cute regular animals yet. Not to mention gem animals.

Recently we have Demonkey which is absolutely not my taste. The Ghostrich isn't that pretty but I still gave him a try and still got one. But this trio... I can't ignore these animals. They seem to be so desirable, so the next couple of weeks will see nothing except planters... Sigh

Executive Chef
    My dream of breeding this one early to use for four element breeding is gone. Four straight 14 hour timers (first one being my last Ghostrich try) followed by two 10 hour timers gave me 3 Hedgehogs, a Grassquatch and 2 Bamboons. My next try will be tomorrow morning, so even if I get the Sugarskull Glider with that attempt, by time I hatch and evolve it once to use for breeding, it will be past time for the next update and the second of the trio will be available to breed. Funny thing, no Planters yet, I guess the RNG is making up for the 5 straight Plantlers I bred trying for the Ghostrich before the Sugarskull Glider was available. Looks like another long frustrating process for the trio.

Now I would like to get a Sugarskull Glider soon to start testing the Skull element in the Battleground. I have put the battleground on hold until I have this element to test with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    My dream of breeding this one early to use for four element breeding is gone. Four straight 14 hour timers (first one being my last Ghostrich try) followed by two 10 hour timers gave me 3 Hedgehogs, a Grassquatch and 2 Bamboons. My next try will be tomorrow morning, so even if I get the Sugarskull Glider with that attempt, by time I hatch and evolve it once to use for breeding, it will be past time for the next update and the second of the trio will be available to breed. Funny thing, no Planters yet, I guess the RNG is making up for the 5 straight Plantlers I bred trying for the Ghostrich before the Sugarskull Glider was available. Looks like another long frustrating process for the trio.

Now I would like to get a Sugarskull Glider soon to start testing the Skull element in the Battleground. I have put the battleground on hold until I have this element to test with.
    This sounds like my experience. Hope we have some good luck soon.