Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Tooth Dragon - Crafting Dragon 10-16-15

Executive Chef
    8 pieces to go for a second one. No idea what I'm going to do with two, but two do look cute! Besides, if they turn out to be good fighters, a backup never goes astray.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Hi may I ask after you have spend 2days crafting, does it stay in storage as an egg? Or u can just put in the require habitat. Sorry if it sound stupid but this is my first craft dragon ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Hi may I ask after you have spend 2days crafting, does it stay in storage as an egg? Or u can just put in the require habitat. Sorry if it sound stupid but this is my first craft dragon ��
    When you finish crafting a dragon click on the Spell Shop. It will have you send the egg to a nest if one is free. If a nest isn't free then the dragon stays in the Spell shop until you are ready for it... Unfortunately crafted dragons don't have the option of going into storage. But the crafting time isn't the same as the nesting/incubation time. I think it was 19hrs for this dragon. Congrats on your new dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    When you finish crafting a dragon click on the Spell Shop. It will have you send the egg to a nest if one is free. If a nest isn't free then the dragon stays in the Spell shop until you are ready for it... Unfortunately crafted dragons don't have the option of going into storage. But the crafting time isn't the same as the nesting/incubation time. I think it was 19hrs for this dragon. Congrats on your new dragon!
    Ok great info Tks a lot ��

Executive Chef
    Second one is crafting. I am staying OUT of the arena until the new dragon arrives. I don't want more clutter.

Executive Chef
    Can anyone tell how much more time this dragon is available to craft I have 60 pieces so I don't want to lose on this dragon it's so cute 😍😍

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping for a limited time announcement today. If you're at 60 pieces it is possible but will require a lot of dedication to battling and a lot of good luck

Fashion Designer
    I've had 99 sweet treats since before dragon tales started, since I only wanted one and I'm waiting for an announcement before I craft this cutie.

Rhino Keeper
    Crafted and I'm not going to try for another one, even though my daughter refuses to feed this one - she says it is cutest when it is a baby.

Farm Supplier
    This dragon will end on 11/17/15. I still need 15 sweet treats to get this dragon.