Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Spin The Wheel #3- 10-13-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I also really like the spin to win, it's one of the DS things I really hoped would make its way over here, and it did! I didn't even realise they've offered so many animals already! What I would really love to see on this wheel next is the Matripony and the Nightmare.

Can you please explain the way you recorded your spins? It looks like an easy way to see your overall spins, but I don't understand why 'animal' is listed 4 times thanks!
    I keep all my FFS related data in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet on my computer. I have a tab for the Spin to Win Feature. For each wheel, I keep track of two things. I have a row for the prizes that are available for that wheel by slot. There are twelve slots on each wheel. The second piece of information is the prize I get.

Each of the 12 slots of the wheel contains the same prize from event to event in general form. I use the term Animal to mean that slot has an animal. The animal prize changes between Wheels but the fact that an animal is in the slot has not. The first slot contains the new Animal and there are 4 additional slots that contain an animal that had left the Forest.

Rhino Keeper
    So I got absolutely nothing out of the first 5 spins, wrote here on the forum and next thing which happened was a Psyena and a Halloweasel on the next two spins!!! I just could not believe what I saw, there is really hope until the last one is spun...

Executive Chef
    3 runes for my last spin so other than an animal I already had nothing really spectacular for me. Happy for those that did get what they wanted from the spin wheel.

The worst spin ever for me, I got 18 runes (6 spin) and a wolf (which I already have) ( ≧Д≦)

Fashion Designer
    I don't remember what exactly I got with my free spins (coins a couple times, 5 gems, maybe Realm Runes, maybe food). Since I'm a huge sucker for anything Halloween, I bought 7 spins @15 gems each (that's the cost per spin for forests under level 14). First paid spin got me a Pumpkin Panda, the second got me a Werewolf, spins 3-6 were coins/food, and spin 7 was the Tree of Doom. If I'd had the power of foresight, I would have stopped after the second spin. But no regrets! In the early game, everything is useful and I like my Tree of Doom.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I don't remember what exactly I got with my free spins (coins a couple times, 5 gems, maybe Realm Runes, maybe food). Since I'm a huge sucker for anything Halloween, I bought 7 spins @15 gems each (that's the cost per spin for forests under level 14). First paid spin got me a Pumpkin Panda, the second got me a Werewolf, spins 3-6 were coins/food, and spin 7 was the Tree of Doom. If I'd had the power of foresight, I would have stopped after the second spin. But no regrets! In the early game, everything is useful and I like my Tree of Doom.
    Congrats on the panda and Werewolf!! At least you paid a very reasonable gem prize for the extra spins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats on the panda and Werewolf!! At least you paid a very reasonable gem prize for the extra spins.
    Thanks! True, and they were free gems, so no regrets Congratulations on your Halloweasel and Werewolf! I'm really curious as to what future Spin to Win exclusive animals will look like, I've been really impressed with the first three (Hummingburn, Fallmingo, and of course, Halloweasel).
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314