Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 10/13/15 - Demonkey

New Resident

Demonkey is ugly

Just my opinion, but wish there was a cuter animal to win.

Fashion Designer
    Lmao this thread made me laugh so hard

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Just got my Demonkey! After the bad start I had with tons of losses to low level animals, I didn't think I would make this one. But never give up! My team pulled through with Fladingo leading the way with a first try victory over the QQ! My little level 12 Equifox was even able to take down the spring dragon after only a few tries. Sorry, I know I should keep better records, I just don't always have time to keep track.

Good luck to everyone still going for it!

Executive Chef
    Oh, I also very laughed about this topic, find I very nice is Demonkey. We play Fantasy Forest and Demonkey is a very appropriate animal for Halloween
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-15 at 02:51 PM. Reason: moderating the thread-removed comment

Executive Chef
    Well thanks to the Snapdragon I now have more losses than wins for this tournament. 28-29. Only have a few more attempts, I may not make it through...

Fashion Designer
    Ugh have 5 more levels to go with 8 hours to spare. Hope I won't have to use lots of gems to go through those beasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Well thanks to the Snapdragon I now have more losses than wins for this tournament. 28-29. Only have a few more attempts, I may not make it through...
    I'm on the same round as you, I've had only 2 attempts at it so far. I really hope we can make it.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Same boat. Never did get lucky enough to get any Xmas animals and I have no room to hatch the autumn brood. It takes me almost a month to clear space for new habitat. Very slow and very frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by YasminIssa View Post
    Unfortunately, my Autumn animals still in storage waiting their turn on the Tree of life to get hatched !! Thanks anyway.

Executive Chef
    Me too LonePudding, I think I'm up to 11 or 12 losses to snap dragon! Argggg hope you get by your next attempt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Me too LonePudding, I think I'm up to 11 or 12 losses to snap dragon! Argggg hope you get by your next attempt.
    That's terrible! I did manage to get it down in two more attempts (after speeding with gems ) with a random choice, epic Mardi Claw. I was like lucky enough to score a critical with a neutral animal. Best of luck with your next try.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |