Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10/13/2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 10/13/2015

Update day!

The autumn trends are saturating the color palettes of your closet, too long blanched by the lighter summer tones. But this year, fall into a different paint pot and emerge costumed with the jewel tones of the deep, dark forest with the Forest Eve catalog in Fashion Story!
    Complement the spooky mood with these new items:

• Stump Stool
    • Branch Counter
    • Tree Shelf
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-13-15 at 02:37 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping for Halloween stuff. A gorgeous big (3x3 or 4x4) display would be just great. More fallish displays would be much appreciated as well.

Color in the catalog! ETA Oooooh, forest green! Yes!

Plus what Ieva said.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 10-13-15 at 11:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just saw that the fall items on sale have a 49 day timer. I could have sworn they would be done last week. Something must be wrong with me because I didn't bother doing all I could to get the fall nail display. Maybe I'm tired of fall dedor already and am getting ready for Xmas.

Executive Chef
    I'd also like to see some Halloween items. But I'm worried they won't offer much since those fall things are still on sale. I won't even mention the spider silk display for the millionth time because it's "hideous" and I don't really want it!

Rhino Keeper
    16 hour catalog in the Formal tab called Forest Eve haven't checked to see if there is anything else yet

Executive Chef
    IT......IS..........MINE!!!! OMG...OMG...OMG...how long have I been begging for the Emerald forest display?!?!

I only have 9 gems but I DONT care! I'm using my google rewards gems to buy some and use cash for a second. I'm SO happy!

And I have enough gems on all five shops to get one. Well....maybe four shops but oh well...I'll get to the other one on the flip side.

AND since I'm about to do early Xmas decor it'll fit in perfectly. I'm so excited!

Executive Chef
    This items that have the 49 day counter on them are right. They are at full price, but the timer indicates that they will be removed from FS at that time.

AGAIN...
    The counter is right. The items are full priced. They will be removed from the game in 49 days. If you want them, get them before the timer runs out.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Only counter I seen was a square branch counter for 4 gems
    Floor decor stump stool for $8,000
    Tree shelf for 21 gems
    Didn't see any new wallpaper or tiles or wall decor

@orleansparish You go, girl!

I don't remember ever seeing that display in neighbors' games but it sure is pretty, versatile, and not overly spendy. So I got one.

The tree shelf is whimsical. The branch counter, for gems, is well designed. The stump stool is for coins and will fit a number of scenarios.

I can see these new pieces carrying over from fall into winter into spring. Very nice.

What really caught my eye is the new Exquisite dressing room for 7 gems. Gotta have more of those, as time goes by.

I like the catalog outfit, too.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 10-13-15 at 12:12 PM. Reason: egregious typos and punctuation errors

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast