Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifting at reset?

Farm Supplier
    Not everyone is in the same time zone as the OP . There are players all over the world. For me reset happens at 7pm so I gift at reset unless its goals time then I wait.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    My reset time fall on the afternoon. So I usually log-in and mass gift to all my neighbors during my free time. And I like to see the "gift sent" pop-up. Sometime there will be some nbrs which I couldn't send due to gifts maxed already. Those are the so called popular neighbors. Lol XD

I don't think there's any big deal about gifting during reset. They can choose to gift whenever they prefer to. Nothing to fuss about. It's just a game.
    I agree too.there's any big deal about gifting during reset. It is just a game. If neighbours need certain parts, can always send requests for it. Really no big deal lol.

Executive Chef
    I send gift and tips 6 to all my neighbours daily without fail. Answer all their requests once I receive it. Only two of my neighbours gift maxed super fast. Maxed within 1 minute right after the game reset. That two neighbours I alway gift them first priority so to prevent gift maxed. That why all my neighbours are very supportive when goal arrive.

Farm Supplier
    I don't even know when my gift resets. I'm Mountain central time.
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi445 View Post
    I am in Pacific time and my reset is midnight. I don't gift at reset and don't expect my neighbors to either.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi445 View Post
    if your mountain time then it should reset at 2am cuz im california and it gets reset at 12am for me.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    if your mountain time then it should reset at 2am cuz im california and it gets reset at 12am for me.
    You are from California. I love California. that is a nice country. I love the California Grapes.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    You are from California. I love California. that is a nice country. I love the California Grapes.
    aw thanks sweety <3 i live in the part where the grapes are made XD
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    aw thanks sweety <3 i live in the part where the grapes are made XD
    Nice. You can easily enjoy lot of grapes there lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12