Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many golden nuggets you have right now?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 14 golden nuggets!

Executive Chef
    I have 11 right now and have a goal to make the Baron a gold bar with 10 nuggets. Not willing to let go of those since they drop so unpredictably.

I have thirty. The odd thing is I gained four of those in the last day doing nothing special at all.

Rhino Keeper
    After 4 consecutive quests needing nuggets, am up to a whopping 2..

Nightclub Owner
    I am back to a good level, ticking a good >80. I will be back to max before xmas.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I gemmed through the jousting upgrade as after 4 weeks I had a big fat zero drop for me. Now I have a mahoosive 6.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4, and need six more for goals that are currently in my goal book. I've just resigned myself to looking at those goals for a long time more.

I only have 2 or 3 gold nuggets at a time. I always use mine for the 5-gem trade. If I need gold nuggets in the game, I prefer to use gems to skip. The gold piping is the only time I've ever known to need gold nuggets for anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoalCountry View Post
    I only have 2 or 3 gold nuggets at a time. I always use mine for the 5-gem trade. If I need gold nuggets in the game, I prefer to use gems to skip. The gold piping is the only time I've ever known to need gold nuggets for anything.
    They're also needed to discover adamant.

Rhino Keeper
    I need 35 of them to complete the gold piping and gold bar right now, yet I've been stuck at 9 for weeks. This drop rate is absolutely ridiculous, but I refuse to spend gems on nugget-related tasks out of principle! Bleh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast