Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cartographer Dragon 10/09/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Storm8, please consider putting Cartographer dragon back on sale. I was on the Halloween version of Dragon Story where it's not even listed. Thank you.
    Yes, please bring back the Cartographer dragon sale. I also have been playing on Dragon Story Halloween and this dragon was not advertised or offered for sale in my Market. If possible offer this sale in Dragon Story Halloween.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    Tons of dragons
    Lots of land to develop
    Stuck at habitat maximum!!!

No Maps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I bought the egg & raised it to level 10 which is when you get the maximum number of maps. I don't think I'm getting 5 per day though. It seems like I'm only getting 2-3 per day. Does anyone else notice this? Could a mod please check on this and also let us know how many hours it takes to get to 5 maps? Like how many hours between Map #1, Map #2, etc.

Thanks

At least you are getting maps I am on Level 7 and have not received one map yet!! Been a week!!! Plus I missed the sale because I was in Halloween mode!

Executive Chef
    This can only get 3 maps a day! don't have a mistake to the gold producing dragons'z
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigpigpiggles3 View Post
    At least you are getting maps I am on Level 7 and have not received one map yet!! Been a week!!! Plus I missed the sale because I was in Halloween mode!
    I still have mine on level 3, too many demands on my temple so he has to wait, but I get a map every day. Are you sure you aren't resetting the timer? Don't touch the habitat for 24 hours and see what happens. You should see 1 map ready to collect after 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    How to beat this dragon?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-20-15 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comment

Host(ess)
    Hey Team Lava, Please can you put this back on sale. I've been on Halloween Edition and didn't realize this was on sale.
    So sad I missed out - I know many of my neighbors are in the same boat. I'd wish I hadn't installed the Halloween edition in hindsight.

Banned
    How about putting it on sale for the first time on Android, since we have it now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567