Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cartographer Dragon 10/09/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    use arctic isles to request maps when you are expanding in regular isle : i almost always got enough maps to expand just after one finished
    each expansion need 60 maps and takes 3 days, you can have 20 each day, so i always manage to expand without stopping
    It never occurred to do that. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Now that they have this dragon, they may take away the quest for maps like they did for gold recently. It might be a good idea to buy it now while it's on sale.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    So, of course, as an Android user I can't get this. Why would they keep releasing things that won't work on every platform?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    use arctic isles to request maps when you are expanding in regular isle : i almost always got enough maps to expand just after one finished
    each expansion need 60 maps and takes 3 days, you can have 20 each day, so i always manage to expand without stopping
    This is what I do. I rarely have to wait a long time to get maps because while the main island is expanding I ask for maps through the arctic isles. Once the expansion is finished I have enough to start a new one.

I don't know about this mostly because I don't need it for maps and 400 gold is still a lot. It's half my gold supply right now. But it is a new breed , looks cool and I like the habitat. Plus we don't know if it might be worth something in the arena. Decisions, decisions.

Nightclub Owner
    I am going to buy this one, but have to wait for an empty nest. I think it really sucks that we can't buy a dragon egg & store it. Why do we have to hatch it right away? Given the space issue most players have, it would be much better to have the option to store purchased eggs to hatch when we want to.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Ios only again, really? Also please remove the habitat cap and add another 20 mining land slots . Enough with the little samples, this game needs a huge amount of land and habitats so people can spread out and place all the decor they want. Are you not tired of all the unsatisfied customers? Make it fair, make it right and make your loyal customers happy and stop ignoring us. That is all, thanks. Your loyal customer since it all began

Went ahead and bought it since I have so few neighbors, plus this is a really cool looking dragon! And I still have some gold left over for any Halloween dragons that may go on sale (fingers crossed for that one). I'd post an image of the egg but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Went ahead and bought it since I have so few neighbors, plus this is a really cool looking dragon! And I still have some gold left over for any Halloween dragons that may go on sale (fingers crossed for that one). I'd post an image of the egg but I'm not sure how to go about it.
    Here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	300 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	24907
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Awesome!
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Executive Chef
    Just bought it after much thought , not because of maps but because it's different and may be useful in arena hope it works , .... Still can't breed the other ones I want ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast