Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cartographer Dragon 10/09/15

Rhino Keeper
    Love the dragon design. Wish this was available for Android. Not that I really need the maps but just because I like the dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I have 7-8 open spaces for habitats and I have another that will be done tomorrow, I expand every couple of days doesn't matter if I need the space or not. Mining for island parts has made a huge difference though so I could see someone wanting this dragon because of the need for maps. Wish it sold for coins cause I'd buy it in a heart beat.
    I still feel I am playing catch-up and ask my neighbours for maps everyday. I feel my island is very squashed, would love to spread it out a bit with paths and decor. I was very pleased to win maps on the last Spin To Win! At the moment I have about two spare spaces, too scared to spread out as I have three dragons still in storage I want to bring out and the mining dragon crafting. I trade duplicates as soon as possible. I traded a Crusader today as don't really think I need three.

Maybe I am breeding too fast?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know why this isn't available to Android.....AGAIN
    That being said, I don't much see the point of a map-giving dragon. For 200 gold I might have bought it simply for the "new and different", but not 400 (and definitely not 1600).

TL, what we need is a food-producing dragon!! Please???
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I still feel I am playing catch-up and ask my neighbours for maps everyday. I feel my island is very squashed, would love to spread it out a bit with paths and decor. I was very pleased to win maps on the last Spin To Win! At the moment I have about two spare spaces, too scared to spread out as I have three dragons still in storage I want to bring out and the mining dragon crafting. I trade duplicates as soon as possible. I traded a Crusader today as don't really think I need three.

Maybe I am breeding too fast?
    Your island is very pretty...I like all of the dragons more than decor but that's just me. I have a bunch of dragons in storage that I'll bring out someday just don't need the color combo that most of them have. you can not breed too fast

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Your island is very pretty...I like all of the dragons more than decor but that's just me. I have a bunch of dragons in storage that I'll bring out someday just don't need the color combo that most of them have. you can not breed too fast
    Thank you Hawk. Are you one of my neighbours? I get frustrated not being able to see IDs just island names and I don't keep track - keeping track of my dragons is hard enough! I know quite a few of my neighbours also contribute in here.

I've got a Sorcerer in storage and Bride (she may never come out) and a couple of others than might see the light of day after this current rush of activity.

Still contemplating the Catography dragon. I like the idea of a store of a few spare maps. Plus realised - I can no longer ask neighbours every day as it takes more than 24 hours to expand now. So while expanding is happening, no asking.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Thank you Hawk. Are you one of my neighbours? I get frustrated not being able to see IDs just island names and I don't keep track - keeping track of my dragons is hard enough! I know quite a few of my neighbours also contribute in here.

I've got a Sorcerer in storage and Bride (she may never come out) and a couple of others than might see the light of day after this current rush of activity.

Still contemplating the Catography dragon. I like the idea of a store of a few spare maps. Plus realised - I can no longer ask neighbours every day as it takes more than 24 hours to expand now. So while expanding is happening, no asking.
    You are nearly at the level to open your other mine for island pieces and that will help a lot with the need for space, maybe rearrange your habitats so same ones are grouped together, it's easier to keep track of the dragons you have and leave any duplicate colour dragons in storage till you know how useful they are for you , I switched mine within the stable to regroup them, also most of my decorations are in storage to leave space for homes, once your other mine is open you can only expand forest or island not both at the same time and once you reach ? L 100 it's 48 hours to expand forest land so that slows it up ......
    Also I've started buying 4 dragon mixed colour habitats instead of single colour which seems to help .... If I can remember who lives where of course !
    Unfortunately patience becomes more important as you level up but your island looks good, it's trial and error ...... Hope this helps
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef

You are nearly at the level to open your other mine for island pieces and that will help a lot with the need for space, maybe rearrange your habitats so same ones are grouped together, it's easier to keep track of the dragons you have and leave any duplicate colour dragons in storage till you know how useful they are for you , I switched mine within the stable to regroup them, also most of my decorations are in storage to leave space for homes, once your other mine is open you can only expand forest or island not both at the same time and once you reach ? L 100 it's 48 hours to expand forest land so that slows it up ......
    Also I've started buying 4 dragon mixed colour habitats instead of single colour which seems to help .... If I can remember who lives where of course !
    Unfortunately patience becomes more important as you level up but your island looks good, it's trial and error ...... Hope this helps
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Sorry about duplicate posting ...... iPad not really awake yet
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    As you may have all noticed, the habitat is for 2 dragons. Which means that there will be (in the future) other map-giving-dragons. So my question is: is the type breedable or not??
    Oh btw, he kinda looks cool
    Just looked it up and it says non breedable ...... So decisions decisions ..... It's new it's different so very tempted not for the maps my neighbours do that for me, just like it ......... Having a think but feel it may join us ...... Also trying boosted breed for spell dragon but two poisons so far !! But will keep trying for that .....
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I would like to have it because it's a completely new type and habitat, but 400 gold is a lot and I don't buy gold, but save it up, so it takes quite some time to get these 400 gold back. But it does look pretty and I would love to get more maps more easily (even if it would only be three maps a day).

I'm wondering if the 3 maps are included in the daily 20 maps or if you can still get 20 maps from your neighbours PLUS three additional maps. Anyone know this?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast