Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Halloween goals/ decorations

Rhino Keeper

New Halloween goals/ decorations

Does anyone know if we will be getting any new Halloween goals or decorations? If so when?

Grand Emperor
    Hopefully there's a Halloween Event next Friday, 16 Oct. The tree house currently offers prizes from Halloween Event 2014.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I sure am looking forward to a Halloween event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hopefully there's a Halloween Event next Friday, 16 Oct. The tree house currently offers prizes from Halloween Event 2014.
    where did you get the information rynetory2? i have just been saving 100k and there will be another event coming up so soon? lol that's not even fair, i need to buy candy maker yo! hopefully the halloween event will be the easy one just like this renaissance world event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    where did you get the information rynetory2? i have just been saving 100k and there will be another event coming up so soon? lol that's not even fair, i need to buy candy maker yo! hopefully the halloween event will be the easy one just like this renaissance world event.
    Storm8 sent me a crystal ball last Christmas.. So I could see what's coming soon... Just kidding lol.

We had a Halloween event last year so I'm thinking we should get one this year unless Storm8 forgot about us. We have an event every month so it's time for another. Argh hold off the candy maker for a few more weeks. You don't need that to go trick or treats. Last Halloween Event was a luck event so not sure what this coming is.. well we shall see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 sent me a crystal ball last Christmas.. So I could see what's coming soon... Just kidding lol.

We had a Halloween event last year so I'm thinking we should get one this year unless Storm8 forgot about us. We have an event every month so it's time for another. Argh hold off the candy maker for a few more weeks. You don't need that to go trick or treats. Last Halloween Event was a luck event so not sure what this coming is.. well we shall see.
    On the other hand, while last year was an event, the year before that was a Halloween version of Farm Story 2. I doubt they'll update that version, but they might do yet another version of the game (as they did for the Sweet Retreat event), maybe something like Oktoberfest, that might include Halloween elements.

I'm somewhat looking forward to the next event, but at the same time, I'd like to work on building up my cash reserves...all these events in a row is seriously putting a major dent in my coinage and preventing me from building the next crafting stations.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    On the other hand, while last year was an event, the year before that was a Halloween version of Farm Story 2. I doubt they'll update that version, but they might do yet another version of the game (as they did for the Sweet Retreat event), maybe something like Oktoberfest, that might include Halloween elements.

I'm somewhat looking forward to the next event, but at the same time, I'd like to work on building up my cash reserves...all these events in a row is seriously putting a major dent in my coinage and preventing me from building the next crafting stations.
    Easter 2014 was the first full fledge event. There were no events in 2013 since fs2 was only a few months old and the game was growing. During which, there were only mini goals or a few updates now and then. There are 5 more days to current event so getting another event this Friday may be a little wishful. We had a Halloween event last year, around this time though.. Hmmm hoping..

Events make the game interesting, keep max level players in the game and generates profit. A lot of max level players return to the game cos of events and it prevents existing ones from leaving. Almost everyone who started playing this game from the first release would be max level by now, that's a substantial number of players. I can understand the challenge to grow while doing events as I'm doing that in another story. But think of it this way, there's no rush to grow too fast. After all, there's nothing to look forward to at max level lol. So take it slow and go with the flow. Hagd

Yup, exactly what rynetory2 mentioned. I've been playing for a long long time, since around June 2013 and was one of the beta player too. I did took my own sweet time to level up. XD But still hit level 60 few months back.

Lots of coins saved but nothing new to buy. No new crop, new recipe nor new building.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    When I logged into my gme a few minutes ago there was a little ghost near the bridge. I didn't think to take a screen shot of it ��. When I tapped it, it popped. I'm sure this was just a glitch but maybe it's a hint to a Halloween event. Hopefully it will pop up again so I can give you guys a screen shot of it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    New event starts this Thursday just got the popup for it but ha letting rynetory start the thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	24959  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast