Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is pop candy for?

What is pop candy for?

Can anyone tell me what pop candy is and what it's used for? The last 9 times I've mined I have only found pop candy. I can't figure out what it is used for. Thanks in advance for any help!

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting...maybe it's for halloween...I get the usual mining things, are you using android?

Rhino Keeper
    It's used in the current android event. Towards the end. Those of us using iOS had these with the sweet retreat event

I'm on Android, have a ton of pop candy, barely anything else whenever I mine. I have no idea what it's going to be used for. I'm level 30 so maybe I'm just not eligible yet due to my low level I don't know. It is frustrating though. The only even going on right now is the ice cream one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bluberibakery View Post
    I'm on Android, have a ton of pop candy, barely anything else whenever I mine.
    Yes, bluberibakery, me too!
    And according to IOS ice-cream event log https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....only%29/page12 , we are going to need it just in the very last two goals of the event. We will need to collect 5 pops and then to use it. So we will not need loads of pops we are getting now. These pops take my storage capacity, and even worse, I spend my precious mining tools getting these useless things instead of gold or other minerals! It's just ridiculous! Why is it available in the mine right from the start of the event if we need just a few in the very end? It should have appeared in the mine upon reaching appropiate goal.

Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    Yes, bluberibakery, me too!
    And according to IOS ice-cream event log https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....only%29/page12 , we are going to need it just in the very last two goals of the event. We will need to collect 5 pops and then to use it. So we will not need loads of pops we are getting now. These pops take my storage capacity, and even worse, I spend my precious mining tools getting these useless things instead of gold or other minerals! It's just ridiculous! Why is it available in the mine right from the start of the event if we need just a few in the very end? It should have appeared in the mine upon reaching appropiate goal.
    Yes, I'm on android as well. I know exactly what you mean about the pop candy not only using our tools and not getting anything besides a butt load of pop candy that is basically useless to us but taking up so much space! I've had to list about 30 pop candy's for sale since the beginning of the event til now. I'm at "the road less traveled" goal so I'm hoping I'm about done with the whole event and can stop only getting pop candy when I go mining.. cause it's getting rather annoying!! Thank you everyone that replied. I apologize for taking so long to get back here or I would have responded sooner! Take care

Farm Supplier
    I wonder does this pop-candy rain stop when all the goals are done? I'm on my way to finish it tomorrow, so I hope tomorrow I can go mining normally at last! But I am afraid that my mine may remain half blocked by pop candies for three days till the end of the event.

Grand Emperor
    I wonder does this pop-candy rain stop when all the goals are done? I'm on my way to finish it tomorrow, so I hope tomorrow I can go mining normally at last! But I am afraid that my mine may remain half blocked by pop candies for three days till the end of the event.
    Pop candy will stop only when the event ends. Best to mine only after the event.

Farm Supplier
    Oh yeah, just found it out, immediately after I've finished the last goal I went mining and have dug just two damned pop candies! Now I am keeping away from my mine until the event expires!

Executive Chef
    Oh yeah, just found it out, immediately after I've finished the last goal I went mining and have dug just two damned pop candies! Now I am keeping away from my mine until the event expires!
    I am doing that too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast