Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Mina's cupcakes: The ingredients are 2 flour, 5 cream and 4 eggs. The reward is 375 coins (no gems). I couldn't figure out how to post the screenshot.
    I just baked some of these. 125 cupcakes. REALLY cute, but not a lot of coins. Something to make when I'm not using it for gem-generating recipes, and when I've got lots of extra cream.... Earn a couple more experience stars.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I just baked some of these. 125 cupcakes. REALLY cute, but not a lot of coins. Something to make when I'm not using it for gem-generating recipes, and when I've got lots of extra cream.... Earn a couple more experience stars.
    It's really neat to use this recipe as the filler instead of letting the stove loitering free. Just wish it wasn't so cream heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Mina's cupcakes: The ingredients are 2 flour, 5 cream and 4 eggs. The reward is 375 coins (no gems). I couldn't figure out how to post the screenshot.
    I'm almost there...was excited but not anymore. Yet another reward that's not rewarding. Low coins & takes 5 cream...ridiculous!

Farm Supplier
    Collecting candy corn is slowing me down today. I wish there was a way to add spicy or salty food so more customers would request water.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not the 5 creams, or the low coin yield that I have a problem with...it's that I don't have any free counter!! All the new Halloween dishes take up 6 counters and waiting for them to sell out is like watching grass grow

Has anyone done the math? Is it more profitable to cook/sell Halloween dishes? Or should I ditch them and go back to cooking normal dishes that yield 3-4 coins?

New Resident
    i seem to keep losing all of my candy corn and have to rebuild up a supply every time I enter the game. The first couple of days of this seemed fine-just since yesterday. help!

Can someone tell me how I do Mina couldron challenge?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjaysmommy View Post
    Can someone tell me how I do Mina couldron challenge?
    The first page has all the info and pictures of the goals.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Kookypanda, I am really hoping that the cauldrons become decorations at the conclusion of the challenge!!!!!! As opposed to disappearing. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycharlesgarter View Post
    Kookypanda, I am really hoping that the cauldrons become decorations at the conclusion of the challenge!!!!!! As opposed to disappearing. Thanks.
    You mean there's a chance we'll lose the cauldron? I was hoping to keep it as decor.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast