Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    if this is all we get for halloweeen..i will be sad
    total agree...
    1 or 2 new recipes for the cauldron would be nice. no new quest, just something to cook

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    First of all, thank you so much for the opportunity to finish this challenge. I hope that more of these second chances will be offered. I just finished but Mina's cupcakes aren't showing on my Celebration oven only the wedding ones which I missed by a day. Also the other mentioned goals didn't show up. How do we know if we finished those? I don't remember. lol
    Can you force shut your game and check again? You can see the goals in Post 1 of current thread.

I force closed it but still no Mina's cupcakes showing on my Celebration oven and the other goals still didn't show up either. At most I only finished one of those last year based on this post.

ive nvr gotten this quest to show up on my game and i didnt finish it last year...i dont understand grrrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal for Mina's Recipe but the last three goals, for the little automated character decorations, do not show up on my game. I am on level 47 so it's not a level issue and I force close my game each night so it's not an issue that can be resolved that way. I want the little automated characters if I can get them. I am continuing to make the candy apples, peanut butter cups and gummy worm cupcake recipes in hopes that they will show up eventually. Any ideas?

I am almost level 42 so mine isn't a level issue either.

Rhino Keeper
    I am almost level 42 so mine isn't a level issue either.
    ur having the same problem?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I am totally confused by this Mina Witch character. She showed up 2 days ago and on each visit drops bottles of potion. I found her cauldron in storage and installed it and have found various recipes to create Ithe the new items. The problem is I cannot find a quest list anywhere. I did not complete this last year as I do not have her cupcake recipe. Help would be appreciated.
    The CM has checked that you did complete the Quest, Advanced Potion-Making!, which was the final quest for Mina last year. I'm not sure why you didn't get the cupcake recipe, can you send an email to support@storm8.com for them to check? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    I force closed it but still no Mina's cupcakes showing on my Celebration oven and the other goals still didn't show up either. At most I only finished one of those last year based on this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    ive nvr gotten this quest to show up on my game and i didnt finish it last year...i dont understand grrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I finished the goal for Mina's Recipe but the last three goals, for the little automated character decorations, do not show up on my game. I am on level 47 so it's not a level issue and I force close my game each night so it's not an issue that can be resolved that way. I want the little automated characters if I can get them. I am continuing to make the candy apples, peanut butter cups and gummy worm cupcake recipes in hopes that they will show up eventually. Any ideas?
    Let me try to find out more for you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-03-16 at 07:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Let me try to find out more for you.
    TY, I would appreciate that very much.