Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

if this is all we get for halloweeen..i will be sad
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Rhino Keeper
    I1m very happy to get another chance at mastering the halloween recipes. Last time we had this quest I was low level and no strategy at all, somehow I maneged to get the special dish but didn't master any reipes, I'm getting that done now

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    if this is all we get for halloweeen..i will be sad
    It's still pretty early in October and this event should finish about 2 weeks before Halloween so still a chance we get something else for Halloween as well. I wonder if they repeat the cruise as well with the ghostly stove as a prize as well.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Aren't these just last years repeats, I mastered all these recipes last year and have Mina cupcake recipe
    It appears so yes. Its a nice chance for those who weren't playing last year or weren't a high enough level to get the special recipe. It's a recipe I never cooked after unlocked it last year though.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you enter this quest? I downloaded last year's Halloween's game, but still nothing. I did complete the bride cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    If you finished the quest last year it won't show up this year.

Farm Supplier
    Please add more Halloween decorate

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    How do you enter this quest? I downloaded last year's Halloween's game, but still nothing. I did complete the bride cruise.
    You neednt use the old game version. It works on the latest game version. Did you complete these goals last year? They wont show up if you did.

Farm Supplier
    I mastered all potion several hours ago and I got recepie but I didn't get those extra tasks jurrasic , robot ...it is not important I'm not fun of animated decoration , I'm very satisfied with recepies.. but I don't know why I didn't get that tasks

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally confused by this Mina Witch character. She showed up 2 days ago and on each visit drops bottles of potion. I found her cauldron in storage and installed it and have found various recipes to create Ithe the new items. The problem is I cannot find a quest list anywhere. I did not complete this last year as I do not have her cupcake recipe. Help would be appreciated.

First of all, thank you so much for the opportunity to finish this challenge. I hope that more of these second chances will be offered. I just finished but Mina's cupcakes aren't showing on my Celebration oven only the wedding ones which I missed by a day. Also the other mentioned goals didn't show up. How do we know if we finished those? I don't remember. lol