Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    mina just dropped off her magic potion for me... i tried to get a pic but it took me by surprise! the halloween recipes are back and candy corns are dropping  hoping we'll get decor and some events soon......

Merging this new thread with the original thread.

If you completed all the Quests for Mina last year, you will not see it this time. Players who did not complete it, will have a chance to do so this time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-30-16 at 10:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have the Mina's cauldron 14 day challenge and have started. I am collecting the Halloween ingredients and have the new recipes on my range and stove. But I do not have the other quests - the ones where you need to cook the peanut butter cups, the apples, the gummy cake. Do these pop up later?

You can find it in the store

Farm Supplier
    Since S8 is bringing back old events, I hope they bring back the Easter event and the Valentine oven next year...I would love those recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Merging this new thread with the original thread.

If you completed all the Quests for Mina last year, you will not see it this time. Players who did not complete it, will have a chance to do so this time.
    Will the quests show up? didn't complete it last time...I'm now trying to master all the halloween recipes in hopes of getting Mina's cupcakes...i click on it, and it brings me to the to-do list, but no Mina quests...
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Farm Supplier
    I was in panic yesterday , couldn't find ingredients. You helped and thank you I restarted game and currently I'm cooking stew 11th step. I can't believe I'm 53th level and today for the first time I found out advantages of mastery spice . Looking forward to have new recepie

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I was in panic yesterday , couldn't find ingredients. You helped and thank you I restarted game and currently I'm cooking stew 11th step. I can't believe I'm 53th level and today for the first time I found out advantages of mastery spice . Looking forward to have new recepie
    Haha in such events where you have to fully master several recipes then mastery spice sure is very helpful. I try to keep around 20 mastery spice in stock at all times in case such an event pops up although I'm currently slowly exchanging some of them for expert blends (+2 stars instead of +1 star)

All too often these events also need loads of sugar so you can't always afford to produce mastery spice during the event itself and that's why I keep some in the pantry. Early on in the event I try to work out which of the recipes will be the most difficult to master and that recipe will be the one receiving most of my mastery spice. The difficulty in mastering some recipes over others often has to do with the ingredients it needs and their restock time from the shops. Or possibly the amount of the certain appliance you have.

One more tip. If you're on the very last cook to reach a new mastery level of a dish for example you're on 5/6 for star level 2 and need 1 more cook to get the second star then do NOT use the mastery spice here. The extra star doesn't carry over and it's a waste of a mastery spice.

Fashion Designer
    Aren't these just last years repeats, I mastered all these recipes last year and have Mina cupcake recipe

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for that advice (last sentence). I didn't. know what is that stuff ( m. Spice ) usefull. I cooked it only when it was task and put it random Today I discovered and I only have 5 and about 24 cooking. But my vanilla is growing nise

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cappucina View Post
    I have the Mina's cauldron 14 day challenge and have started. I am collecting the Halloween ingredients and have the new recipes on my range and stove. But I do not have the other quests - the ones where you need to cook the peanut butter cups, the apples, the gummy cake. Do these pop up later?
    There are no specific quests for those three recipes until later but you need to be cooking them to get the Jack-O-Lantern ingredient needed to cook the recipes in Mina's Cauldron.