Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    This event is so cute! Thanks so much storm8! The customers in their little costumes are adorable!!
    Yes I also find them cute too. Love this Halloween part.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    I'd like to know if we keep the cupcake recipe forever too? Was hoping I'd have time to master it after the event finishes. At 5 cream per cook I'd have to pull all nighters to attempt this over the next few days otherwise
    I would imagine so since it doesn't have a timer on it like the other event recipes do. And the Beef Wellington stuck around after winning it.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

What is level 2 ?

Serve Carrot Cake = ✅
    Learn Gummy Gulp = ✅
    Master Tart Tonic to Star Level 2 = ❓
    What does the "2" mean? Is it level two of something? If so how do get to level 2 ? What is level 2 ? Can you help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by camry_lilian21 View Post
    Serve Carrot Cake = ✅
    Learn Gummy Gulp = ✅
    Master Tart Tonic to Star Level 2 = ❓
    What does the "2" mean? Is it level two of something? If so how do get to level 2 ? What is level 2 ? Can you help me please.
    It means bringing the mastery meter for the Tart Tonic up to level 2. You can view your progress for it when the recipe is selected from the list.

For mastering to level 2, you need to cook the Tart Tonic four times.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

New Resident
    They need to make these reward recipes have more coin value. I love getting them I just think 1500$ coins would be more sufficient. I've also stopped doing the daily challenges since I spend all day working for ONE DANG BOARD OR NAIL???? How about 3 hammers? Especially if you expect us to make something three times a day that takes 4plus hours and two plus vanilla.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angeeq View Post
    They need to make these reward recipes have more coin value. I love getting them I just think 1500$ coins would be more sufficient. I've also stopped doing the daily challenges since I spend all day working for ONE DANG BOARD OR NAIL???? How about 3 hammers? Especially if you expect us to make something three times a day that takes 4plus hours and two plus vanilla.
    Yes I also stopped doing the daily challenges, just isnt worth it

Rhino Keeper
    The recipes with timers that were unlocked at level 13. Do they disappear after the timer runs out or do we get to keep them forever?

Not sure I am gonna be able to finish this in 5 hrs due to reload times on gummy worms plus having to get jack o lanterns. I am done except the gummy gulp. I still have half to go. And what do the people in those other goals do if u happen to get them? I stopped doing the daily goals because it's the same ones over and over and nothing I need. How about some new ones for shovels or gems.

Mina the Witch is Back!

mina just dropped off her magic potion for me... i tried to get a pic but it took me by surprise! the halloween recipes are back and candy corns are dropping 😀 hoping we'll get decor and some events soon......
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

I wonder if the goals will simply be the same as last year or if there's something different.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....uldron-10-8-15

I just placed the cauldron in my restaurant again and started cooking a recipe.

I wouldn't mind if it's the same as last year since Lani also just showed up with a new quest for stamps.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast