Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

New Resident
    Looks like it's just carrying on from last year, on the "Advanced Potion Making" quest I'm 11/12 and literally just need to cook 1 more gummy gulp to the 3rd star and it's complete (so close last year!)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I haven't seen any goals return yet But like with the others in this thread, Mina is back in my resto and customers are dropping candy corn
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I'm starting to think that if you completed this last year then you won't see any new goals pop up and others who haven't completed it yet or weren't playing at the time they can now do this quest and unlock Mina's cupcake recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused by this! Plus that Lani person and the newish stamps recipes... I have no memory of this witch girl but I have three caldron recipes with three stars completed oO I suppose I got that done last time not sure how, because it took me a while to figure out how this game works...

Can anyone explain to me exactly how do I get those white-ish stamps things not sure what they are...? It needs soooo many of those to cook Lani's recipes :/

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    I'm so confused by this! Plus that Lani person and the newish stamps recipes... I have no memory of this witch girl but I have three caldron recipes with three stars completed oO I suppose I got that done last time not sure how, because it took me a while to figure out how this game works...

Can anyone explain to me exactly how do I get those white-ish stamps things not sure what they are...? It needs soooo many of those to cook Lani's recipes :/
    You get the recipe cards by fulfilling stamp orders on the farm fresh stand. In addition to the special ingredients, you get recipe cards. I've noticed I usually get 5, 10, or 20 at a time but I've also gotten 50, 100, or 200 at a time so they can add up quickly.

I find it weird that they'd re-release these new recipes without any explanation for people who weren't around last year. Or for anyone, really. I also hope there's a new quest involved because all her recipes are mastered for me just like how the recipes from the cruise were already mastered from the last wedding cruise for me. If it's the same thing, I'm in for a very boring next fourteen days!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellymosh View Post
    You get the recipe cards by fulfilling stamp orders on the farm fresh stand. In addition to the special ingredients, you get recipe cards. I've noticed I usually get 5, 10, or 20 at a time but I've also gotten 50, 100, or 200 at a time so they can add up quickly.

I find it weird that they'd re-release these new recipes without any explanation for people who weren't around last year. Or for anyone, really. I also hope there's a new quest involved because all her recipes are mastered for me just like how the recipes from the cruise were already mastered from the last wedding cruise for me. If it's the same thing, I'm in for a very boring next fourteen days!
    And that's the only eay to get them....?
    Well then, that explains why I'm running so low on those cards, I'm so scared to run out of stamps (specially after switching from iOS to Android, so no more daily quests) that I'm hoarding on stamps lol.. gotta spend those stamps. :/

Farm Supplier
    I don't know where to buy or find green apples and other things I need for recepies.

OK I got one from Mina some potion and I got something from collecting drop of waters but don't know where to find other ingredients

Please help me . I can't find those new ingredients , or is this is only for people who played last year or for iOS players because I can't see the way to learn for example candy apples ( where to find green apples) and maybe I could buy it with gems . and I will not spend my gems on green apples . If it is only solution I would rather skip this task
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-02-16 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Well then, that explains why I'm running so low on those cards, I'm so scared to run out of stamps (specially after switching from iOS to Android, so no more daily quests) that I'm hoarding on stamps lol.. gotta spend those stamps. :/
    Stamps have still been dropping for me every so many cooks. So if you cook a lot every now and then a stamp drops and Lani visits the restaurant every 4 hours and sometimes she leaves a stamp. I am not really scared of running out of stamps since you need the items from using stamps so I convert my stamps but will always keep a few of each product like duck eggs and sugar and butter.
    I do think this discussion belongs in one of the Lani threads though.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    OK I got one from Mina some potion and I got something from collecting drop of waters but don't know where to find other ingredients
    There's quite a few special items to collect in this quest in various ways to be able to cook the special recipes.
    Candy corn: drops from serving water.
    Jack-o-Lanterns drop from cooking special temporary recipes such as candy apples etc.
    Green apples and peanut butter are bought in the General Store
    Gummy Worms are bought in the Butcher shop.
    Mina's potion: Mina the witch drops these.

New Resident
    Yeah. Hoarding them doesn't really do much, haha. The ingredients are worth more in the stamps imo because just having stamps and not doing anything with them doesn't get you the recipe cards. But the bright side is, once you learn the new recipes all you need are the eggs/butter/etc, the recipe cards are no longer needed to cook!
    Does Lani visit android restaurants as well/do android players can random stamp drops from recipes? I've gotten all kinds of stamps from those things, so it's at least something to ride Android players over until they get the daily quests, right? I'm not sure if those are iOS only features as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Green apples and peanut butter should be in the general store, if they aren't there, try force closing and reopening the game. Gummy worms should be in the butcher shop. Customers drop candy corn when served water, and pumpkins will come randomly from serving food. It's really silly that they re-released these recipes and whatnot without the quest that explains all of it. Makes me wonder if they didn't mean to do it or something, haha.

Farm Supplier
    The original discussion thread for the quests involving Mina the Witch is here.

Looks like those who completed the quest last year won't see any new goals.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast