Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Flight update...10-8-15 Re Released - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to do it again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to have to get it again,
    I was just guessing that it might just be for those of us that didn't have it. I'd probably do it again if I already had one. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think S8's laughing at us now since the building upgrade requires 10 living wood.
    Lol. I'm not sure if I want to carry it through this time when living wood is so scarce right now with the spooky craft and the fairy sap. Hopefully I can still store it if I can't complete it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to do it again
    Because otherway those that have it would complain about the world unfairness

Rhino Keeper
    That sucks, already have the glimmerbat habitat. I don't like "recycled goals". I think they could have at least made it something different that rewarded the same item but at least for the long time players we would get something new and people that didn't have the bat habitat would get an equivalent item. Could have been a:

- Magical pumpkin patch
    - A bat cave! lol
    - a cemetery with ghosts
    - A giant coffin
    - Flying witch that flies around the village when it's ready to collect

anything but a BAT! I don't like to get 2 of the same things even more when I don't use the one I have now. Not sure if it's worth getting another habitat. Last time it was a lot of work to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Send out your ancient vault adventures now so they'll be ready to collect for the later steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think S8's laughing at us now since the building upgrade requires 10 living wood.
    Thanks, sent out the knights. Glad that I made few simple feasts after the orphanage up. I still need 92 lw to craft the rest 3 Saps, now I need 102, just made the number under 100

Rhino Keeper
    Well since it's come up - does the habitat drop golden apples? I've always wondered.

Executive Chef
    I bet those who have the habitat would hope to be able to do the boutible table task again in the future

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I bet those who have the habitat would hope to be able to do the boutible table task again in the future
    And I definitely wouldn't mind having a 2nd bountiful table.... Repeat. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Because otherway those that have it would complain about the world unfairness
    I never complained when I couldn't do the pinkie Ali again or the summer gazebo ,

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast