Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Our Pets in Farm Story 2

Farm Supplier
    I got this poodle from treehouse:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	278 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	33342  

Grand Emperor
    Camping Quest
    Bear Cub

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    i advise you not to touch your gems ever. save up until you have a show pony or two. unless you have maximum number of show ponies, you may having fun with all your gems. cheers
    Do show ponies do something special? I skipped the sale on the autum pony because the curly manes bother me. All the others, I grab if I'm able because I love horses. What am I missing out on? My only experience with real show ponies is that they have almost no mane at all. Personal quirk that I'm able to get over if it will help my game.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Do show ponies do something special? I skipped the sale on the autum pony because the curly manes bother me. All the others, I grab if I'm able because I love horses. What am I missing out on? My only experience with real show ponies is that they have almost no mane at all. Personal quirk that I'm able to get over if it will help my game.
    Each show pony will give you 15 gems every week. You can only collection once a week. I would recommend holding off on purchasing one until they have a 50% off sale.

Executive Chef
    It should be noted that there is a difference between the ponies and the show ponies. To date, the only ponies made available through events are the standard ponies. These can be placed in the pony pen habitat and are like any other pets that roam around and pick up items/coins/etc. The show ponies, however, need to be placed in the show pony stable and cost considerably more than all other pets (regular price 2,000 gems). There is also a significant price difference.

Fashion Designer
    On the contrary, everytime we have 50% off for show ponies, I immediately grab them (if there is enough gems on the piggy bank) but unfortunately, I had noooo more gems when the autumn show pony popped up. That made me felt guilty, hahaha too cute to be missed. And the answer below is a great advise (thanks kindefarm1890 for your quick reply! ) and I say you should follow him/her, darkmornings. happy pursuing your show ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Each show pony will give you 15 gems every week. You can only collection once a week. I would recommend holding off on purchasing one until they have a 50% off sale.

New Resident
    I understand you can get yellow and brown chick. I can bye only white. Where do i get the others? And how do i post pictures here?
    Thanks for helping a noob 😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsann View Post
    I understand you can get yellow and brown chick. I can bye only white. Where do i get the others? And how do i post pictures here?
    Thanks for helping a noob ��
    Welcome to the forum.

We all started as newbies on the forum, feel free to ask any questions or help. The yellow and brown chicks were event prize pets from 2016 (Events prize pets - 2016) and you wont be able to buy them from the Market. Sometimes past event pets may return in the Piper's Treehouse, keep a lookout there. You can also drop a post and ask for their return in What are your favourite Farm Story 2 items? thread.

How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Fashion Designer
    This is a collage photo of my chincillas under the pink sakura tree, Hans and Sandra are in love...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6698C209-308A-451D-9555-9DD465ED02BC.jpeg 
Views:	1770 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	49966
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-15-19 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo - added to Fun Corner :)

Thank you!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415