Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Our Pets in Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see some of the previous animals offered for limited time/s for people like me who started later then others. I'd really love the big reindeer, fawn, carousel pony and pretty much any of the pets. I understand if people don't think it's fair as they worked for them and I accept for that reason the pets may never be offered again. I'm just hoping.

Grand Emperor
    Let me check on this.

See Vote for Event Pets - LTOs and submit your vote.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-16 at 12:50 AM.

Grand Emperor
    New event pet - Spring Skunk. See page 1 for all pets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	30995

Grand Emperor
    New Quest pet - Blossom Fawn. Our first quest pet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	31024

I didn't know there was a limit to the number of pets you can have. Hope I can go for one in this event
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-16 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Removed quote - split off topic posts from event thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I didn't know there was a limit to the number of pets you can have. Hope I can go for one in this event
    There is no limit to the number of pets you can have. The limit is the number of pets you can have on display. For normal pets ( dogs, cats, horses, chinchillas, rabbits) the limit is 9. That is 3 per habitat. Other pets which were awarded as part of goals or quests are limited to the number that fits on their habitat (for display purposes-you might have more but can't display). Example limited to 3 chicks, 1 fox, 3 animals That go in the wildlife habitat (currently skunk and deer), 1 ghost etc

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    There is no limit to the number of pets you can have. The limit is the number of pets you can have on display. For normal pets ( dogs, cats, horses, chinchillas, rabbits) the limit is 9. That is 3 per habitat. Other pets which were awarded as part of goals or quests are limited to the number that fits on their habitat (for display purposes-you might have more but can't display). Example limited to 3 chicks, 1 fox, 3 animals That go in the wildlife habitat (currently skunk and deer), 1 ghost etc
    Thank you, that makes it very clear

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    Thank you, that makes it very clear
    I am not sure that I agree with 9 as the limit. I currently have 2 pigs, 3 horses, 4 dogs, 1 goat and 2 reindeer/fawn on display for a total of 12. My biggest problem is keeping them all fed.

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I am not sure that I agree with 9 as the limit. I currently have 2 pigs, 3 horses, 4 dogs, 1 goat and 2 reindeer/fawn on display for a total of 12. My biggest problem is keeping them all fed.
    9 of each You can only buy 3 dog houses for example and each hold 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aliciaflorick View Post
    9 of each You can only buy 3 dog houses for example and each hold 3.
    OK, that makes more sense.