Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Our Pets in Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Wow you are amazing, I don't know how you manage to post so many posts. You must had posted close to 200 posts since 2 days ago. Are you heading for the Grand Emperor lol
    What is grand Emperor? I don't understand what you mean?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    What is grand Emperor? I don't understand what you mean?
    your occupation, lol.. i am a farm supplier right now. and i'm not heading any further. hahaha... just kidding.

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason I think show ponys might be cheaper on black Friday, what do you think? Did they have good options last black Friday?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    For some reason I think show ponys might be cheaper on black Friday, what do you think? Did they have good options last black Friday?
    There was a gem sale last bf. I don't get gem sale as other farms, so that's once a year for me. I couldn't remember what else was on sale last bf. Hmmm were there some pet and buildings sale.. I hope they give us some good stuffs this year plus a 50% for all gem, show pony, pets, buildings and decorations sale. In short 50% off everything. 75% and above are welcome too lol.

Grand Emperor
    New pet package. Vampire Cat!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	381 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	25249Click image for larger version. 

Views:	149 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	25250

Executive Chef
    New pet package. Vampire Cat!

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	381 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	25249Click image for larger version. 

Views:	149 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	25250
    Do you think it is worth buying it?
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    I wish more pets were available to buy.I've never seen again most of these pets.I didn't even know that existed so many.

There was a gem sale last bf. I don't get gem sale as other farms, so that's once a year for me. I couldn't remember what else was on sale last bf. Hmmm were there some pet and buildings sale.. I hope they give us some good stuffs this year plus a 50% for all gem, show pony, pets, buildings and decorations sale. In short 50% off everything. 75% and above are welcome too lol.
    I remember there's some gem sales, decoration and pets sales during BF last year. Same like rynetory2, it's the only time I get a gem sales offer throughout the whole year. Was it 30% off? The building sale was during December and the show pony was on Christmas eve.

All I want this year is the decoration sale and the 50% show pony sale! Although I don't mind getting a 50% or 75% off sales too! Lol XD It will be great if they can bring back the Victorian Atrium too! Oh, and release more new expansion areas please!!!

My poor farm is haunted by a angry ghost! =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I remember there's some gem sales, decoration and pets sales during BF last year. Same like rynetory2, it's the only time I get a gem sales offer throughout the whole year. Was it 30% off? The building sale was during December and the show pony was on Christmas eve.

All I want this year is the decoration sale and the 50% show pony sale! Although I don't mind getting a 50% or 75% off sales too! Lol XD It will be great if they can bring back the Victorian Atrium too! Oh, and release more new expansion areas please!!!

My poor farm is haunted by a angry ghost! =.="
    Your pet ghost is angry cos he's hungry lol. Better feed him soon.

Your pet ghost is angry cos he's hungry lol. Better feed him soon.
    Lol, yup I do know that. I just love seeing the angry face. You know it's pretty funny. Even when you fed it, it still show this silly face sometimes. Must be thinking why fed me with bacon?? rofl xD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!