Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I used ice cream against this and all three attacks came up neutral.
    Thank you for the information, I know I have some updating to do but I may not have a chance until tomorrow.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Level 37 Freezel - Strawbeary was neutral, but the chart says to use Ice Cream.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Thank you for the information, I know I have some updating to do but I may not have a chance until tomorrow.
    You do a fabulous job

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    You do a fabulous job
    Thanks! I'm glad the info is helpful.

Just a note to say that I've gone through and updated the first couple posts to include some of the newer elements that have been added to the game. I know a lot of players are already done this battlegrounds, but there are also those who haven't started yet. I'll keep updating as much as possible.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

I just won this and my last battlegrounds to complete (newbie) He's in storage till storybook is over. My question how does he fair in World Tournmets? Should I hatch and lvl him up quickly?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I just won this and my last battlegrounds to complete (newbie) He's in storage till storybook is over. My question how does he fair in World Tournmets? Should I hatch and lvl him up quickly?
    For my experience, the Reckless Roc fares pretty well in the Tournaments. I leveled it up to epic quickly, because, of the Battlefield animals, it's one of the best coin earners, making 1808 coins/hour, at epic level.

Executive Chef
    I finally got around to finishing the Reckless Rock Battleground today. I had been waiting for a new element to test to finish it, but it looks like S8 has put a hold on new elements for now. I hope a new Battleground will start soon and that S8 hasn't eliminated this feature. I would like to see some Autumn, Skull and Holloween opponents in a new Battleground to get some more testing done.

I love the battlegrounds. I miss them no rush to finish. Testing your animals. Just relaxing fun for me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678