Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Well well well... Despite my best intentions to take this battlegrounds slowly, here I am facing Reckless Roc already. Whoops!

This bird looks super cool and I love that it's electric-fire because I still don't have a Gold Lion. Hopefully it's not very hungry though.
    Edit: And Reckless Roc is in storage!

Fashion Designer
    I just don't seem to be getting around this most ugliest of animals called Frankenswine . I have lost 10x2 rounds to it with all recommended elements , but this stubborn pig just won't budge!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I just don't seem to be getting around this most ugliest of animals called Frankenswine . I have lost 10x2 rounds to it with all recommended elements , but this stubborn pig just won't budge!!!
    Beat mine with a Snapdragon 15 (spring animal)... But it took me a few tries with other animals as well... That's actually how this battleground is going for me this time... I have to go over at least 3-4 round against each and every animal... Just hope that it won't be that way in the tournament

Fashion Designer
    I know I had promised myself to keep a record of my battles in this battleground, but what with me not feeling well and playing irregularly I just couldn't maintain a log.
    But one thing tried is that I used only Epic Swan Prince in most of my battles and won them . I can even say that upto 80% of my battles.
    And I have been getting very strange outcomes too. Like just now on round 63 , it first gave me 2 weak hits and then a critical with fire
    In 64 against Captain K9 I got a critical hit and then 2 weak hits one each with fire and dark, though the opponent went down.
    I wish I had kept a record like Olafo did with the Gold Lion!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Beat mine with a Snapdragon 15 (spring animal)... But it took me a few tries with other animals as well... That's actually how this battleground is going for me this time... I have to go over at least 3-4 round against each and every animal... Just hope that it won't be that way in the tournament
    I did finally get it with my Epic Swan Prince

Round 66 the St Bernard, i'm getting Neutral with my Treent

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your help
    just one detail ; opponent 72 is not Present Pheasant, it is Paradise Parrot
    but it does not change a lot.... it is nature-fire too.....

anyway, thank you very much for all the work you do to help all of us ♥

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    Thank you so much for your help
    just one detail ; opponent 72 is not Present Pheasant, it is Paradise Parrot
    but it does not change a lot.... it is nature-fire too.....

anyway, thank you very much for all the work you do to help all of us ♥
    Thank you for the correction!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Thank you for the correction!
    je vous en prie, madame
    my pleasure you are so very helpful thank you so much for this hudge work !!

Fashion Designer
    14. Charger
    (electric/water) Shamrock. Ice Cream. Electric-Earth. Or {earth, electric or xmas} with {nature or dark}
    I used ice cream against this and all three attacks came up neutral.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast