Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Wow, congrats! That was fast! And I'm with you with the storage, I've got quite the collection growing. I just can't bring myself to stop breeding to give my nest time to hatch stored animals
    Thanks LonePudding, immediately after posting I bred ghostrich! Now I said I would I was going to take a break from breeding to hatch... I have a hard time doing it too. I did speed the plantler in the nest and put reckless roc I while ghostrich is still breeding. I will have a 4 hour gap, so I'm trying to figure out of all the eggs in storage which has the least hatching time, I might try to get one more in. Because more than likely I'll try to breed Trick or Treent. Good luck with battling and hatching.

Rhino Keeper
    I still got more to go but here are some of my later rounds for those still working too. Critical hits in caps.

53. Lightening Leopard electric - won with Ampeater earth. ea, EA
    54. Ban sheep ele/dark - won with Prize Pony treasure. T
    55. Pearl Peyton gem/water - won with Prize Pony treasure. T,t
    56. Fire Gilder ele/fire- won with Ancient Sloth earth. Ea,EA
    57. Lemercury cosmic/earth - won with Grasssquatch nature. NA,na
    58. Merry Meerkat. nature/fire - won with Steamtrunk water. W
    59. Frankenswine dark/nature - won with Treent treasure - t,T
    60. BOSS - Lunar Moth use fire element animals like cactus kitsune, Present Pheasant, lunar goat
    61. Pyro Pony fire - won with Rumblebee dark. D
    62. Toy Poodle xmas/nature - won with Ruby Razorback fire. F
    63. Ember? Not sure of animal but is dark/fire - won with Cactus Kisune fire. F,f
    64. Capt. K9 service/earth - won with emerald dragon nature. na, NA
    65. Dusky earth/fire - won with Sapphire Cthulhu water. W
    66. Saintly Bernard. Service - won with Prize Pony treasure. t,t,T
    67. Anubis. Egypt - won with snapdragon spring. s,S
    68. Great Danebow electric/water - won with Santa Claws Xmas. X,x,X
    69. Armadillo? earth/fire - won with Ampeater earth. Ele(weak),ea,EA
    70. BOSS - Money Badger treasure - use animals with nature such as Cactus Kitsune, Ancient Sloth, emerald, poodle
    71. Scarecrow dark/earth - won with Prize Pony treasure. T,t,T
    72. Presant Pheasant. Nature,fire - won with Ruby Razorback gem. g,G
    73. Harpy. Shamrock. - won with Cactus Kitsune fire. Nature(neutral),FIRE
    74. turtle dove water/nature - won with Thorilla electric. Not best choice for opponent's elements but all hits used were electric. ele,ele,ELE
    75. Swan Prince. Dark/fire - won with Yak O Lantern earth. f,EA
    76. Ra. Egypt. - won with Sapphire Cthulhu water. w,W
    77. Tubacan. Music/fire -won with Sapphire Cthulhu water. w,w,W
    78. Hummingbird? nature/fire - won with crystal unicorn gem. g,G
    79. Rubble Rooster earth/fire - won with crystal unicorn gem. g,G
    80. BOSS Reckless Roc electric/fire - Use earth, music or service elements.

I will edit this as I get more results. Almost done, just one more boss battle to go.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 10-11-15 at 01:01 PM.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this was tested already, but Music is strong against Service. (I tested Lullabison's music attack against Saintly Bernard.)

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Reckless Roc region after the Wyburn region?
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadifern View Post
    Is the Reckless Roc region after the Wyburn region?
    Yes it is
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Oh. Choppy I've missed you. I've been ok with charts till snuck on 59. For the last 15-20 fails! Help with specifics animals is needed pls for mere mortals!

Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    (continued... half-way there! )

Rnd
    Opponent
    Recommended Fighter *
    Elements to Use/Avoid
    Sapybara
    (earth/nature)
    Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Spring. Or {gemstone or nature} with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}

Moleten
    (earth/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {earth or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Water-Earth. Saintly Bernard. Or {service, water or earth} with {nature}

Sidekicker
    (nature/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {fire or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Wild Wondercat. Water-Fire. Spring. Saintly Bernard. Or {gemstone, fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}

Sobek
    (egyptian)
    Treent. Water-Nature. Or {nature or water} alone, or with {anything}

Timbear
    (earth/nature)
    Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Spring. Or {gemstone or nature} with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}

46. Krampus
    (nature/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {fire or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Wild Wondercat. Water-Fire. Spring. Saintly Bernard. Or {gemstone, fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}

47. Rockodile
    (water/earth)
    Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Toy Poodle. Matripony. Ice Cream. Autumn. Or {nature, xmas, or valentine} with {anything but fire}

48. Catypuss
    (electric/nature)
    Ruby Razorback. Crystal Unicorn. Shamrock. Spring. Melodeer. Autumn. Or {fire, gemstone, or music} with {anything but water or valentine}

49. Dragonfly
    (electric/dark)
    Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Saintly Bernard. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, music, or service}

50. BOSS: Spark Shark
    (electric/water)
    Shamrock. Ice Cream. Autumn. Electric-Earth. Or {earth, electric or xmas} with {nature or dark}

51. Turtisle
    (water/nature)
    Citrine Peregrin. Crystal Unicorn. Matripony. Spring. Ice Cream. Autumn. Or {electric, gemstone, xmas, or valentine} with {anything but earth}

52. Plutopus
    (cosmic/water)
    Matripony. Ice Cream. Earth-Electric. Or {earth, electric or valentine} with {anything but fire, water or dark}

53. Lightning Leopard
    (electric)
    Melodeer. Autumn. Or {music or earth} with {anything but water or valentine}

54. Bansheep
    (electric/dark)
    Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Saintly Bernard. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, music, or service}

80. Reckless Roc
    (electric/fire)
    Melodeer. Saintly Bernard. Or {earth, music or service} with {fire, water, or electric}.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yes it is
    Okay thanks
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Oh. Choppy I've missed you. I've been ok with charts till snuck on 59. For the last 15-20 fails! Help with specifics animals is needed pls for mere mortals!
    Another post indicates that round 59 is a Dark/Nature Frankenswine. You can refer to the information for rounds 12, 34 or 40 for a complete list. My personal choice would be to use a Saintly Bernard or Caturn. If you are limited to base elements, try Fire combined with Gem, Electric, Dark, Water or Nature.

Once you know the element combination you are facing, you can refer to an earlier round where the opponent has the same element combination if there is one.

I hope this helps

Fashion Designer
    Sorry for the lack of updating over the weekend! It's (Canadian) Thanksgiving this weekend and I've been busy making turkey and visiting family.

I'm working on now on updates and should be done in the next hour or so. Thanks again to everyone posting the opponents!

EDIT: All updated. If anyone finds a strong or weak attack that I don't have listed please let me know and I'll make changes.
    Last edited by chippychan; 10-12-15 at 06:26 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Well well well... Despite my best intentions to take this battlegrounds slowly, here I am facing Reckless Roc already. Whoops!

This bird looks super cool and I love that it's electric-fire because I still don't have a Gold Lion. Hopefully it's not very hungry though.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast