Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Fashion Designer
    It looks like the wrong info was cut-and-pasted into Round 32 with Dusk Bunny, sorry guys! Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed it.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Iciclaw (water-earth): I used Ice Cream and it was strong

Leopardchaun (shamrock): I used Ice Cream and it was neutral
    . using Santa Claws: christmas was neutral

Chilly Goat (water/nature): Ice Cream is strong

Matripony (valentine): Shamrock is neutral
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 10-08-15 at 08:20 PM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    It looks like the wrong info was cut-and-pasted into Round 32 with Dusk Bunny, sorry guys! Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed it.
    no worries :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    FYI, The information for the animal to use for rounds 20 & 32 do not match. Since the elements are the same for the opponent, I would think they would match.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    FYI, The information for the animal to use for rounds 20 & 32 do not match. Since the elements are the same for the opponent, I would think they would match.
    Just followed the suggestions of the chart on page 1 to fight against Steel Wooly Mammoth - earth and water were both neutral and electric was weak... I think the info on the testing chart on page 2 is the accurate one... Will try that next

Executive Chef
    ------
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-11-15 at 11:52 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I don't see this posted, but I tried Treent against Egyptian and got 3 strong hits. Still lost but they were all strong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'd like to test out the new Autumn element. I know a few people are already doing this but I still I want to try help out in some way. I'll record what I find here.
    I'm currently also testing Autumn, in the last stages of the Wyburn battleground. Perhaps someone can combine my findings with those of Lonepudding (I think the findings of the both of us have most of it pinpointed already).

Mine are being recorded in this (single) post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1186463

So far it appears that Autumn is:
    -STRONG to water and electric.
    -WEAK to cosmic, fire and gem.
    -NEUTRAL to dark, earth, nature and Shamrock.

Fashion Designer
    Successful finished the Shrieking Skies Battleground at 11.30 a.m.!! Now my reckless Rock waits for breeding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Thank you for catching that, I've fixed round 20.

Thanks to everyone for posting opponents AND for posting their strong/weak attack results. I finally have some down-time this morning and will be doing some updates.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast