Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    rbkj,

You were close...they are similar and both dark/water.

Round 21 Sea Lion (dark/water)
    Round 22 Typhoon Tiger (dark/water)
    Thanks!!! I've changed ny list

Executive Chef
    Cosmic retest input:

Ice Cream is neutral against Cosmic

Using Chilldebeest:
    Dark is weak against Cosmic
    Water is neutral against Cosmic

Steel Wooly Mammoth battle:
    Using Menoram:
    Electric is weak
    Water is neutral
    This seems consistent with the chart on page 2 so maybe the recommendations are wrong?
    Ice Cream is neutral
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 10-08-15 at 12:10 AM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I just passed level 23, in which the opponent is a black cat (Egypt, I don't know the type of the animal) with my Ancient Sloth, using the nature element.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for all your hard work, chippychan! It's very much appreciated. And thanks to everyone who've shared the opponents!

I'm trying to hold back and take this slowly and do some testing this time around, but I've already passed the first ten rounds...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Egypt input:
    Based on an old chart on another site, I tried Anubis (Egypt) against Seamur (water-nature) and had 3 weak hits before losing that battle.

chippychan the Egypt line indicates it is strong against water & nature which is inconsistent with the Egypt column.
    I'm looking at the chart and it does show that an Egyptian attack is 'Weak' against a Water-Nature opponent; I don't see where it says it should be 'Strong'.

Using Menoram:
    Electric is weak
    Water is neutral
    This seems consistent with the chart on page 2 so maybe the recommendations are wrong?
    Again, I'm looking at the chart on page 2 and your results are the same as what is on the chart; Against a Dark-Earth opponent Electric is 'Weak'
    Water is neutral.

There are lot of columns so it's easy to get mixed up when checking it (I know I've put the wrong the result in the wrong column by accident before, lol).

Using Chilldebeest:
    Thanks for confirming this one!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    why does it seem like i have alot of losses compared to other battles???

Cosmic retest input:

Ice Cream is neutral against Cosmic

Using Chilldebeest:
    Water is neutral against Cosmic

Using Menoram:
    Electric is weak
    Water is neutral
    Ice Cream is neutral
    same for me, tried water/earth using water attack and was neutral, then electric/earth using electric and it was weak

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I'm looking at the chart and it does show that an Egyptian attack is 'Weak' against a Water-Nature opponent; I don't see where it says it should be 'Strong'.
    Maybe I am misunderstanding how the testing chart works, but I see different strengths/weaknesses. Reading across the Egypt line it says water is Strong and Electric is neutral. In the Egypt column however it say water is Weak and Electric is blank. Am I reading it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Again, I'm looking at the chart on page 2 and your results are the same as what is on the chart; Against a Dark-Earth opponent Electric is 'Weak'
    Water is neutral.
    Re Steely Woolly Mammoth, the chart on page 1 says:
    "Matripony. Saintly Bernard. Or any combination of the following elements: {earth, electric, water, valentine, or service}"
    When that didn't work, I went to the testing chart on page 2 and found it had different recommendations and results consistent with my own. I believe the chart on page 1 is incorrect.

Again, thank you for all the hard work you put in to this. It is a lot to keep track of.
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 10-08-15 at 09:03 AM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Chippy,

Round 32 is a dusk bunny dark/nature. the recommended is to use earth/water. I used glacial griffin and both elements water and earth was neutral..

can somebody else please verify?
    Last edited by rbkj; 10-08-15 at 11:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    32: Dusk Bunny - Used Thorilla (El/ Earth). result- Electric weak; Earth neutral. Has this changed? Next try used Glacial Griffin. Water returned 3 neutral. Next try I used Ancient Sloth (Nature) - got 3 strong. Ditto for Grassquatch. Finally won with Krampus15 (Nature) 1x Critical
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 10-08-15 at 11:06 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast