Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Fashion Designer
    Thank you chippychan for taking over.
    Your posts are awaited eagerly When it is a tournament or a battleground.
    Taking cue from you I have also started testing certain elements and am recordin my results. They are on paper right now and will post them soon, but if anything unique or strange comes will post in this thread. Though I do not have many of the elements from well before July this year like the spring, Christmas etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you chippychan for the comprehensive list! It helps quite a lot!

Fashion Designer
    I'm always glad to hear that these charts are helpful.

I've updated the first post up to level 20 but won't be able to do more updates until either much later tonight, or tomorrow morning. I also haven't had a chance to make proper updates in the general discussion thread so if you get ahead and check there is *might* be out-of-date but I'll try to get it all updated as soon as I can.

I *did* update it with my current testing chart though, so if anyone is curious where I am with testing I'm attaching it here (anything in red hasn't been re-tested for verification):

The good thing is that the Battlegrounds isn't time-sensitive like tournaments, so hopefully everyone can be patient with me until I get it completely updated.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I'm always glad to hear that these charts are helpful.

I've updated the first post up to level 20 but won't be able to do more updates until either much later tonight, or tomorrow morning. I also haven't had a chance to make proper updates in the general discussion thread so if you get ahead and check there is *might* be out-of-date but I'll try to get it all updated as soon as I can.

I *did* update it with my current testing chart though, so if anyone is curious where I am with testing I'm attaching it here (anything in red hasn't been re-tested for verification):

The good thing is that the Battlegrounds isn't time-sensitive like tournaments, so hopefully everyone can be patient with me until I get it completely updated.
    True! It's so nice to have something going on that doesn't have an expiration date, hahaha! I missed the Battlegrounds. Always a chance to get cool, exclusive animals!

And thank you again, your charts are not only helpful, but beautifully done.

Executive Chef
    Chippychan figured others had posted the opponents, so I didn't keep track but will try to from here out if that helps, thanks for all the work you do. It is beyond helpful.

Round 24 Iciclaw
    Round 25 Lepoardchaun

Executive Chef
    Egypt input:
    Based on an old chart on another site, I tried Anubis (Egypt) against Seamur (water-nature) and had 3 weak hits before losing that battle.

chippychan the Egypt line indicates it is strong against water & nature which is inconsistent with the Egypt column.

Thank you for posting the chart that shows what needs to be retested. It is nice to know how to help.
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 10-07-15 at 05:47 PM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rbkj View Post
    Thank you chippy!!! There was another thread where i was posting animals. BTW, I don't think round 10 is Crystal Unicorn. I don't know the name of the animal. I think it was water/fire.

I'll post here with the animals that I have battled already :-)

Round 1 seamur won with crystal unicorn
    Round 2 dusky won with golden retriever
    Round 3 jackalope won with Trent. I originally thought it was a reindeer but somebody corrected me. Thanks
    Round 4 racmoon won with ancient sloth nature
    Round 5 yak o lantern lost with April fool, won with glacial griffin water
    Round 6 spruce moose won with April fool fire
    Round 7 Dalmatian lost with golden retriever, won with glacial griffin water
    Round 8 childebeest won with crystal unicorn
    Round 9 shock fox lost with April fool earth, lost with ancient sloth nature, won with pandaffoil
    Round 10 don't know the name of animal...believe it is water fire
    Round 11 - didn't catch the animal..won with crystal unicorn first hit
    Round 12 - skunk punk (dark/nature) lost with golden retriever, won with aperil fool fire
    Round 13 - Bamboon (earth/nature) won with ancient sloth nature
    Round 14 - Charger (electric/water) - won with aperil fool earth
    Round 15 - Quartz Quetzalcoatl (crystal/nature) won with gold lion fire
    Round 16 - Lady Pug (dark/fire) lost with aperil fool earth/fire, lost w/golden retriever, won with aperil fool fire
    Round 17 - arboar (water/nature) - lost w/glacial griffin earth, lost w/gold lion electric, won gold lion electric
    Round 18 - rampage (earth/fire) lost w/ancient sloth earth, won with glacial griffin earth
    Round 19 - Caturn (space) lost with golden retriever, won with ancient sloth earth
    Round 20 - BOSS Steel wooly mammoth (dark.earth) lost crystal unicorn. will use golden retriever for all
    Round 21 - typhoon tiger (dark/water) won with golden retriever
    Round 22 ANOtHER typhoon tiger???? (Dark/water) lost with golden retriever, rumblebee, treasure toucan, golden retriever, won with lightening leopard

rbkj,

You were close...they are similar and both dark/water.

Round 21 Sea Lion (dark/water)
    Round 22 Typhoon Tiger (dark/water)

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to go slow this time having run through all the other battlegrounds way too quickly And being sad that they were over LOL. If I find any interesting results, I will report them. Thanks so much for the charts chippychan. You rock! Thanks to those who report too.

Executive Chef
    Third Boss is Prize Pony. Sry I keep forgetting to keep track of opponents.

Rhino Keeper
    So nice to have a new battleground! I'm going to throw Service and Autumn at some of these and keep track of my progress for the sake of element testing. I'm sure some people are already doing this, but I figure ever little bit might help somewhere.

Round 1: Water/Nature: Autumn = strong; Service = neutral
    Round 2: Dark/Fire: Autumn = weak; Service = strong; Egypt = neutral
    Round 3: Nature/Fire: Autumn = weak; Service = strong; Egypt = weak; Ice Cream = weak
    Round 4: Dark/Earth: Autumn = neutral
    Round 5: Earth/Fire: Autumn = weak; Service = strong; Egypt = neutral; Ice Cream = weak
    Round 6: Dark/Nature: Autumn = neutral; Service = strong
    Round 7: Service/Fire: Autumn = weak; Egypt = neutral
    Round 8: Dark/Water: Autumn = strong
    Round 9: Electric/Earth: Autumn = strong
    Round 10: Water/Fire: Autumn = neutral; Service = strong; Egypt = weak; Ice Cream = neutral
    Round 11: Electric/Fire: Autumn = neutral; Service = strong; Egypt = neutral
    Round 12: Dark/Nature: Egypt = weak; Ice Cream = neutral
    Round 13: Earth/Nature: Autumn = neutral; Service = neutral; Egypt = weak; Ice Cream = neutral
    Round 14: Electric/Water: Autumn = strong; Service = neutral
    Round 15: Gemstone/Nature: Autumn = weak; Service = neutral; Egypt = neutral; Ice Cream = neutral

If anyone would like me to test any other recent elements, feel free to suggest! These just seemed to be the ones with the most gaps. Might throw ice cream and egypt in too if I can.
    Last edited by RowanaFarrin; 10-09-15 at 09:00 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast