Thread: Didn't receive autumn dragon in humble harvest

Didn't receive autumn dragon in humble harvest

I finished the humble harvest and was awarded the autumn dragon I went into my storage and the dragon was in there I clicked on it then clicked on the nest when I reloaded the game the autumn dragon wasn't in the nest or my storage

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your game or device then check again.
    If you have a couple of versions of the game, make sure you are looking at the right one.

If it is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com

If you have more than one version of the game , make sure you check all the versions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I also lost my Autumn Dragon. It was near the end of the event so I bought gold to finish the last few battles in the Earthquake Tournament in order to complete the event & was about to rush evolving my Harvest Dragon when I noticed the battery on my iPad had dropped very quickly so I was afraid it would shut off so I turned it off, plugged it in & opened the game on my iPhone. The gold amount as correct, which was a relief since at least once the purchase didn't show up immediately. I finished evoking the Harvest Dragon, bred the Harvest Dragon, & got the message that the Autumn Dragon. I even too a snapshot of my beautiful Autumn Dragon in storage. At the time I didn't notice that the Earthquake Dragon wasn't in the pic probably cause I was so excited about my Autumn Dragon. I closed the game on my phone, got ready for bed, & let my dogs out. I then turned my iPad on to take care of daily game activity like sending gifts. When I got to Dragon Story there was no [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]beautiful Autumn Dragon in storage. I was a touch worried but did all the usual things, force closing & reopening the game, uninstalling & reinstalling but still no Autumn Dragon. I then remembered I had downloaded the Halloween version on my iPad, but not my iPhone (due to storage issues). I checked storage there but still no Autumn Dragon. I even force closed & reopened & uninstalled & reinstalled that version, but still no Autumn Dragon. I wasn't overly concerned at that time because the beautiful Autumn Dragon was still showing in storage on my iPhone, & I know from experience that it cannot take a while for the game servers to sync up so I just went to bed hoping everything would work itself out overnight. Of course my hopes were terribly crushed. When I checked my game the next day, there was still no Autumn Dragon on my iPad so I checked my iPhone and found that my beautiful Autumn Dragon had vanished into the electronic ether. I contacted support and filled out the request, but it hasn't been even been assigned in over 3 days. I then had a problem in another game, reported that several hours ago, & still haven't heard word one from "support". [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I missed the Falling Leaves Dragon, which came out just after I started playing, due to event issues reported at the time & did not learn about the offer to fix this until it was too late. I have been waiting for an autumn type Dragon that I thought was as lovely since then, so I was thrilled when I saw the Autumn Dragon. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]At this point I find myself near hopeless that I will ever see my beautiful Autumn Dragon again. Not to mention feeling genuinely disenchanted, disillusioned, disenthralled. Please honestly tell me if there is even so much as a slim ray of hope of ever seeing my beautiful Autumn Dragon again. [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyFrog View Post
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I also lost my Autumn Dragon. It was near the end of the event so I bought gold to finish the last few battles in the Earthquake Tournament in order to complete the event & was about to rush evolving my Harvest Dragon when I noticed the battery on my iPad had dropped very quickly so I was afraid it would shut off so I turned it off, plugged it in & opened the game on my iPhone. The gold amount as correct, which was a relief since at least once the purchase didn't show up immediately. I finished evoking the Harvest Dragon, bred the Harvest Dragon, & got the message that the Autumn Dragon. I even too a snapshot of my beautiful Autumn Dragon in storage. At the time I didn't notice that the Earthquake Dragon wasn't in the pic probably cause I was so excited about my Autumn Dragon. I closed the game on my phone, got ready for bed, & let my dogs out. I then turned my iPad on to take care of daily game activity like sending gifts. When I got to Dragon Story there was no [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]beautiful Autumn Dragon in storage. I was a touch worried but did all the usual things, force closing & reopening the game, uninstalling & reinstalling but still no Autumn Dragon. I then remembered I had downloaded the Halloween version on my iPad, but not my iPhone (due to storage issues). I checked storage there but still no Autumn Dragon. I even force closed & reopened & uninstalled & reinstalled that version, but still no Autumn Dragon. I wasn't overly concerned at that time because the beautiful Autumn Dragon was still showing in storage on my iPhone, & I know from experience that it cannot take a while for the game servers to sync up so I just went to bed hoping everything would work itself out overnight. Of course my hopes were terribly crushed. When I checked my game the next day, there was still no Autumn Dragon on my iPad so I checked my iPhone and found that my beautiful Autumn Dragon had vanished into the electronic ether. I contacted support and filled out the request, but it hasn't been even been assigned in over 3 days. I then had a problem in another game, reported that several hours ago, & still haven't heard word one from "support". [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I missed the Falling Leaves Dragon, which came out just after I started playing, due to event issues reported at the time & did not learn about the offer to fix this until it was too late. I have been waiting for an autumn type Dragon that I thought was as lovely since then, so I was thrilled when I saw the Autumn Dragon. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]At this point I find myself near hopeless that I will ever see my beautiful Autumn Dragon again. Not to mention feeling genuinely disenchanted, disillusioned, disenthralled. Please honestly tell me if there is even so much as a slim ray of hope of ever seeing my beautiful Autumn Dragon again. [/COLOR]
    Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!