Thread: We need Autumn Decorations!

Fashion Designer

We need Autumn Decorations!

I was looking in my inventory today for some fresh decor and I noticed there's hardly ANY Fall themed items! Sure there is some halloween stuff but I am in the mood for autumn theme!

some items I'd like to see:

leafy path [a path made of fall colored leaves]

Oak tree with a swing!

Fall colored trees [ie: a bright red maple tree!] Imagine a street lined with beautiful red orange and yellow fall trees!

the HAYSTACK!!!

Produce wagon [would have vegetables in it or a series of wagons with corn, carrots, etc...]

Gardener's shack [rustic decor with tools etc]

Indian corn stack

pilgrim sheep or cows!

gourd birdhouse

birdfeeder [animated!]

roadside produce stand!

pile of leaves & rake

so those are just some cool ideas. We have tons of winter and "pink" deco so I think we should have some fall themes too.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I was looking in my inventory today for some fresh decor and I noticed there's hardly ANY Fall themed items! Sure there is some halloween stuff but I am in the mood for autumn theme!

some items I'd like to see:

leafy path [a path made of fall colored leaves]

Oak tree with a swing!

Fall colored trees [ie: a bright red maple tree!] Imagine a street lined with beautiful red orange and yellow fall trees!

the HAYSTACK!!!

Produce wagon [would have vegetables in it or a series of wagons with corn, carrots, etc...]

Gardener's shack [rustic decor with tools etc]

Indian corn stack

pilgrim sheep or cows!

gourd birdhouse

birdfeeder [animated!]

roadside produce stand!

pile of leaves & rake

so those are just some cool ideas. We have tons of winter and "pink" deco so I think we should have some fall themes too.
    These are great ideas, though probably should have listed them in the "Suggestions" thread.