Thread: What is the point of ice age dragons

Rhino Keeper

What is the point of ice age dragons

I have been breeding ice age dragons for a while now, but I am now puzzled why I should continue. It costs. A lot of money to build habitats, like 1 million, and there is no return. They can't be used in the battle arena and they don't generate any money for apples. Seems kind of useless to me....what am I missing?

Executive Chef
    I think their purpose is to be a resource sink.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I have been breeding ice age dragons for a while now, but I am now puzzled why I should continue. It costs. A lot of money to build habitats, like 1 million, and there is no return. They can't be used in the battle arena and they don't generate any money for apples. Seems kind of useless to me....what am I missing?
    You aren't missing anything. I don't think anyone should bother until they have more coins than they can spend.

I do request maps from the Arctic Isle while I have an active expansion on my main isle.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    I never visit the Artics , the dragons look inferior in quality and finish generally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    For me it was a way to spend money like crazy and level up to 150 extremely fast. Also I was able to get all 19 dragons. However, there is not a lot of benefit in getting to 150 fast since that is the max level. I never understood why that is the max level because you hit it at a low XP value. Currently my XP value is over 19 million and I always wonder if I would be at level 1000 by now if it actually existed.