Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frightingale: 10-9-2015

Fashion Designer
    Just got a bit of a scare. sped up the last 3 hours of my Frightingale egg to clear my den for another try at the new Treent and the baby would not place.
    Egg disappeared and where picture would be was just a loading circle. Had to do a force quit to see my baby and it's now in the flower.
    Good luck to those still trying. Unicorn and Aurora Pegasus was the combo I used.

Fashion Designer
    I bred the Frightingale while trying for the Trick-or-Treent. When I saw the 17hr timer I thought it might have been a Punk Skunk. Fantastic surprise. I used Unicorn and Planther.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	24877

Fashion Designer
    I got an Emerald Dragon fail now This is only a rare why is he so hard to get!

Rhino Keeper
    Just great, Planthers have been raining on me for a while now, until yesterday when I got another Punk Skunk, but tried once more today and got another Planther! *sigh!* There are 4 different animals I can breed from the Nature/Dark category that I don't have yet: Aurora Pegasus, Lunar Moth, Trick-or-Treent, & Frightingale! Why can't I get one of these creatures?

Fashion Designer
    Just bred this one on my iPhone account with Planther and Pandaffodil. Congrats and good luck to all.

Fashion Designer
    Just bred mine on my iPhone too, using Unicorn and Planther. Think I will like this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe a got lucky once in this game. I bred a (Punk Skunk 18hrs) which i don't have and a (Frightingale 17hrs) both in a raw.
    Combination for Frightingale was Spruce Moose X Twilight Troll.
    Good luck everyone still trying.

Fashion Designer
    I raised this one to epic and she's gorgeous. Probably one of my all-time favorites along with Aurora Pegasus, but I do love that color scheme. Now, if only I could breed one on my main account as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I bred the Frightingale while trying for the Trick-or-Treent. When I saw the 17hr timer I thought it might have been a Punk Skunk. Fantastic surprise. I used Unicorn and Planther.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	24877
    Exactly the same for me!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Well, well, well....
    This morning after moving the Sugarskull Glider egg to the nest I decided to put my "free breeding time" to good use by doing a 4-element QQ based breeding with nature-dark. I chose the Pluma as a breeding mate and got a 17 hour timer. I was really prepared for that to be my so manyth Koala Cadabra, but instead it was....

Name:  image.png
Views: 112
Size:  924.7 KB

Wow, wow, double wow!
    I wonder how long my lucky streak is going to continue but the past 3-4 days have been fabulous for me!
    The game is SO much more fun when you get lucky like this!
    It also came at a time that it was well needed: I was completely numb from all of the fails when trying for the Ghostrich but all of the stuff since has given me a lot of new energy.
    I think this is a goooood time for me to put in some more 4-element shots too. I just put in the same formula again but this time I got a 10 hour timer, which should be a Planther.
    Already I'm curious what results I'll get from tomorrow's breeding(s). I may do something very weird and have breeding shots with the Sugarskull Glider and something with two other elements.
    My SG is currently evolving so when the Frightingale finishes hatching I can directly use the SG for a breeding. Before that time the expansion I'm doing and the construction of the Skull habitat should also be complete so I can directly create a nice new spot in the forest!
    For the Frightingale a spot awaits in either the Big Dark Cove I built last week, or better, along with Ember in the Lava Lagoon to see what it looks like along with the Epic Aurora Pegasus. That's really a prime spot that in due time may go to one, and only one other animal (that I can think of now) though, and that's the Nightmare... If ever we get a good shot at it again....
    TL: hint, hint, Black Friday is coming up and many players would LOVE a good Nightmare sale! It would be even better if it becomes breedable for a few days again then. That should certainly result in gem spending!
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-19-15 at 01:25 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast