Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frightingale: 10-9-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Not feeling this one so far - too many jagged edges for my liking. That's what made me hesitant about the Typhoon Tiger - the collar looks like a buzz saw blade instead of water because of the very sharp edges.
    Hahaha, you're totally right: I actually love both animals you mentioned and hadn't particularly noticed that buzz saw similarity on the Typhoon Tiger so I just took a look and you're right: it DOES look like that. :P

I still really like both animals, but I guess I'll never look the same way at the Typhoon Tiger anymore. :P

BTW: the "look" on the Frightingale's face makes me think that perhaps it escaped from one of TL's competitor's games that's one of the biggest successes in apps... You know... A.B.
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-08-15 at 01:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hahaha, you're totally right: I actually love both animals you mentioned and hadn't particularly noticed that buzz saw similarity on the Typhoon Tiger so I just took a look and you're right: it DOES look like that. :P

I still really like both animals, but I guess I'll never look the same way at the Typhoon Tiger anymore. :P

BTW: the "look" on the Frightingale's face makes me think that perhaps it escaped from one of TL's competitor's games that's one of the biggest successes in apps... You know... A.B.
    Ha ha! Yes, once you see the blade, it's impossible not to see it again. Sorry! Other than the collar, I really like the Typhoon Tiger and will hopefully get a chance to have one one day. I got so badly stuck in the tournament for it that it would have cost me a few ultimates to win and I decided to let it go.

As for the Frightingale, I want to see it in motion to see how those wings actually look. And yes, it certainly seems to be an A.B.

Fashion Designer
    I love this one! Wonder if it will be a tournament animal. The Typhoon Tiger is one of my all-time faves. I actually love the collar on that one LOL. I find that animal to be one of the most artistic designs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I love this one! Wonder if it will be a tournament animal. The Typhoon Tiger is one of my all-time faves. I actually love the collar on that one LOL. I find that animal to be one of the most artistic designs.
    I doubt it will be a tournament animal, we are due for a 30 round tournament on Tuesday. There is a chance that we will start a new Storybook adventure with today's update. The second Storybook Adventure started 24 days after the first one and it has been 28 days since the second Storybook Adventure started. We will see in a few hours.

I do hope they add the advertising feature that they have put into a few games that was introduced to DS recently. To save an hour of time in the Breeding Den, Nest or Evolution Flower, you press a button and watch a 20 second ad (mostly for other games with a limit of 4 or so per day). I expect it to come soon and today would be good for me since I have some breeding gaps, I would like to eliminate.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 10-09-15 at 08:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ninasidstorm8, I saw that add feature in Restaurant Story 2: Halloween! It would be so nice if we he it here, too!

And I hope this bird isn't as hard to get as the Wondercat, if it's part of a Storybook... I didn't like that one, but this is so cool, I don't want to miss it.

Executive Chef
    Ok it has just been released; nature-dark as expected and fortunately it's not limited.
    There's another animal that IS limited though, the Ghostrich. That one is earth-nature. I've got a breeding coming up in 3 minutes. I think I'll try for the Ghostrich first using the QQ.
    This would be good for 4-element attempts too...
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-09-15 at 11:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Any ideas on breeding time of the frightening gale and ghostrich?

Executive Chef
    Ok it has just been released; nature-dark as expected and fortunately it's not limited.
    There's another animal that IS limited though, the Gostrich. That one is earth-nature. I've got a breeding coming up in 3 minutes. I think I'll try for the Godtrich first using the QQ.
    I will be trying for the Ghostrich too. Too bad to have to abandon dark-nature breedings for now, but there are plenty of good fails for nature-earth for me still. Too funny, btw that now there's a value pack for Typhoon Tiger just when we were talking about it!

Rhino Keeper
    First try =twilight troll and pegasus : plantler i guess 10 hours breed....

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. My secondary account still doesn't have a Unicorn so I think I'm going to go the 4-element route with these ones and see what happens.

Good luck everyone!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast