Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Battle Ground

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Awe, thanks!

I've actually been ready for a new Battlegrounds for the last couple weeks but *of course* it had to happen during one of the busiest times for me. I didn't even realize there was one until late last night.

I know there are already a couple topics about the new battlegrounds, but if it's OK with everyone I'm going to start new topic with charts. I should have one up shortly.
    Hi,
    You've got my vote for that!
    Your "battle" threads are always so great that when a tournament comes round I always wait for you to have the honour of starting the thread (which you normally do within a minute after the update, so I'm sure you have the OP handy with your finger on the trigger ) and I never post personal results then before your thread is up....
    If everyone agrees we can ask Kooky if your thread can become the main one, and... perhaps as a courtesy to Chippychan we can leave it up to her to kick off the tournament and battleground threads; unless she's not around or so.. ? Just a thought...

Rhino Keeper
    Awe, thanks!

I've actually been ready for a new Battlegrounds for the last couple weeks but *of course* it had to happen during one of the busiest times for me. I didn't even realize there was one until late last night.

I know there are already a couple topics about the new battlegrounds, but if it's OK with everyone I'm going to start new topic with charts. I should have one up shortly.
    Thank goodness- I've certainly missed you!

The Honorable Panda
    New thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123