Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	24562

There is a new battleground !!!
    In my excitement I forgot the name of the Reward

1st opponent I'd lvl 14 Seamur.

@ chippychan please takeover to give us the detailed charts for fighting the opponents.
    No one can do it better. Your charts are the best
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-06-15 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Changed title

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    There is a new battleground !!!
    In my excitement I forgot the name of the Reward
    Lol! I'm so excited too! I'm hoping to keep up with everyone this time, instead of finishing 2 months later
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I noticed that too. I don't have a goal for it yet sionce I haven't hatched the Wyburn yet. So many things to test. I am going to wait a while to start until I come up with a good plan for testing the new elements.

Fashion Designer
    Skyline Screecher

It's a Reckless Roc. So happy for a new battleground!

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, it's cool that there's a new battleground!
    I had held out on finishing the Wyburn one for testing purposes. I could now let good 'ole Ember ravish that one to start on the new one, but I think I'll continue taking it slowly for a while longer. Due to the very slow expansion rate it's very hard to hatch animals from storage. Well, I'll see when I'll get started on it. The Wyburn battleground is on level 67 for me, so if I do some more testing it's soon going to be through anyway...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hmmm, it's cool that there's a new battleground!
    I had held out on finishing the Wyburn one for testing purposes. I could now let good 'ole Ember ravish that one to start on the new one, but I think I'll continue taking it slowly for a while longer. Due to the very slow expansion rate it's very hard to hatch animals from storage. Well, I'll see when I'll get started on it. The Wyburn battleground is on level 67 for me, so if I do some more testing it's soon going to be through anyway...
    I would probably do the same. In case you didn't know, the Wyburn egg can stay in storage. The only drawback is that the goal for the new battleground will not show up in your list until you hatch the Wyburn egg. However, the goal will be added to your goal list whenever you do hatch the Wyburn egg.

Fashion Designer
    @ ninasidstorm8
    Fortunately that is not the case. My Wyburn egg is still in storage and I got access to the new battleground.
    So once you complete your Wyburn quest , I think the new one will show.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    @ ninasidstorm8
    Fortunately that is not the case. My Wyburn egg is still in storage and I got access to the new battleground.
    So once you complete your Wyburn quest , I think the new one will show.
    I was referring to the goal not the battleground itself. There is only one battleground available to a player at a time and you have to finish them in order. The only drawback in not hatching the egg and thus completing the goal for a particular battleground, is that you will not see goals for new battlegrounds until you complete the earlier battleground goals. Once you complete the earlier battleground goals, which includes hatching the egg then the newer battleground goal will appear ion your goal list.

You have access to the battleground since you finished the Wyburn battleground but if you haven't hatched the Wyburn egg, you do not see a goal for the new battleground. It will show up once you hatch the Wyburn egg.

It's a little hard to explain, sorry for the confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm clearly out of it, because I finished the Wyburn battlegrounds AGES ago, but haven't had a chance to hatch the egg...just realized the goal is worth 10 gems, so I'll have to get on that one and then get the new one too. First to try for the trick-or-treent though! Thanks for the clarification, ninasidstorm8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I was referring to the goal not the battleground itself. There is only one battleground available to a player at a time and you have to finish them in order. The only drawback in not hatching the egg and thus completing the goal for a particular battleground, is that you will not see goals for new battlegrounds until you complete the earlier battleground goals. Once you complete the earlier battleground goals, which includes hatching the egg then the newer battleground goal will appear ion your goal list.

You have access to the battleground since you finished the Wyburn battleground but if you haven't hatched the Wyburn egg, you do not see a goal for the new battleground. It will show up once you hatch the Wyburn egg.

It's a little hard to explain, sorry for the confusion.
    Aaaah !!! I 5hink I misunderstood. Yes even in my goal it still shows the Wyburn goal.
    Thank you for the clarification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast